Season 2|chapter 57

|Ch.57

[Ruby's grown up looks]

[Luna Bishop(Seokjin's wife)]

___________

Power,the word itself describes the meaning it holds. There is no need another definition for that word because everyone knows the worth. When the Pendragons hold an overwhelming military power,there is another power this kingdom worships. Temple power with healing abilities. Temple is the absolute power comes after military power. Even mage families do not top Temple power. Because their one and only God of light Lucian is being worshipped there. The only God this kingdom worships,the god who cursed the Pendragons with that godly strength,is non other than Lucian. The family who serves Lucian,the holders of enormous amount of temples,family Bishop. From King to beggar,everyone worships Lucian,thus the power in Bishop family is constant just like Pendragons even without military power.

Luna Bishop,the eldest daughter of the Bishop family,was married to the eldest son of the Pendragon family 4 years ago. It was a proposal marriage which compromised mutual benefits. A marriage which succeeded in scaring the imperial family. Two power families combined together,it would be unstoppable if imperial family failed to grasp the power. In the history,Bishop family and Pendragon family never interfered with each other since Bishop family stays neutral within this power struggle. They never took a side to share their power but it has changed now. Everything happened after the birth of the anti Pendragon organisation whose desperate goal was to destroy the Pendragons.

Though Bishops are neutral,they believed in Lucian. Since Lucian believed in Pendragon,they needed to show their support to Pendragon even though Pendragons didn't need it. But who would refuse a power hand which could scare off the maggots crawling around them? If they thought Pendragons can be destroyed,then they are going against the absolute all might,Lucian.

Luna,a beauty with lavender eyes,a cold hearted woman with no mercy to injustice. A woman with a good judgement,a vicious woman who is only second to Luca's mother Karla Pendragon. While Karla spreads her power through her aggressive attitude,Luna spreads power through her cold and quiet menacing attitude.
And soon enough,Hazel will climb upto her spot like Karla and Luna,it was inevitable after all.