Season 2|chaper 77

|Ch.77

_

_______

Hazel felt like all her veins in her body were about to pop off from anger seeing her two brothers who were refusing to forgive each other. Her lower body was still hurting from all the dirty stuff she did last night and she had to act like nothing is wrong. Ontop of that,her stupid brothers are having beef with each other to piss her off.

All the seven Pendragon men are gathered in the living room to discuss about the matters related to the family but they are picking fights instead. Specially Jungkook and Seokjin who haven't forgiven each other yet.

"Just apologise already",Hoseok massaged his temple in frustration,sitting on his single couch.

"Haah? Why the fuck should I apologise?",Jungkook said with a snicker. He was leaning against the couch with legs spread apart. Yoongi and Taehyung sat either side of him with a so done face.

Seokjin was in the opposite couch with Jimin and Namjoon either side of him while Hazel was on a single couch like Hoseok.

Seokjin laughed in disbelief,"Yeah why should I apologise when he was the one who acted like a complete asshole"

Jungkook,"You fucking told me to get out of the house"

"Fucking liar!you fucking told me you'll steal my position!"

"When the fuck?! Don't twist what I said asshole!",Jungkook yelled.

Seokjin,"And don't twist what I said too!Asshole!"

Jimin puffed out a laugh but soon covered it with a cough when he received death stares from others.

Yoongi,"Jungkook,apologise first. He is your older brother"

Jungkook,"Don't use age as cheat word here!"

Namjoon,"Brother Yoongi is right. Apologise. Then brother Seokjin will also have to apologise"

Taehyung also decided to meddle in,"What is this pathetic behaviour. Just apologise at the same time"

Seokjin,"No. Tell him to apologise first. Then I'll think about it"

"Brother,don't be stubborn",Namjoon begged.

Jimin,"Oi Oi! This was hilarious at first but now it's getting annoying. What the fuck. Is it that hard to apologise?"

Taehyung,"You are the one to talk Jimin. Just shut up idiot"

Jimin,"Haaah?!! Are you saying I can't apologise?"

"Yes! You fucking ignored me after stealing my special pastries I bought! I had to travel to another fucking kingdom to buy them!"

Jimin gritted his teeth,"I didn't know! I thought it was brother Namjoon's since he always buy them for Hazel!"

Hazel had another vein popping out,"So you were intending to steal MY pastries?!"

Jimin,"No! They were brother Namjoon's!I mean I thought they were his!"

Namjoon,"But I buy them for Hazel!"

Jimin,"And it wasn't only me! Brother Yoongi also stole them!"

Yoongi cleared his throat when everyone looked at him,"What,what what?! That punk gave me them!",He pointed at Hoseok. "I didn't steal! It's him!"

Hoseok went red from embarrassment,"I also thought they were Namjoon's"

Taehyung had fists in the air,"You fucking rats!"