Season 2|Ch.52

|Ch.52

________

________

"Your highness,the Pendragon knight who had caught his highness Alexios,is waiting outside the door to greet you",A servant girl informed as she stood infront of a woman with long black hair and brown eyes. She was sitting on the couch with a cup of tea in her hand.

Her long slanted eyes looked at the maid,lifting her red lips into a slight smile. Keeping the tea cup on the table infront of her,she took out her fan and opened it to cover the half of her face leaving the seductive misty eyes.

"Let him in"

The maid hesitated hearing 'him' but nevertheless,she obeyed the order and went to open the door. The door was opened revealing something the woman didn't expect.

Hazel Pendragon stood at the door wearing the proud logo of Pendragon house on her cloak. Her long black hair was tied into a high ponytail neatly. The crimson eyes held the dominant aura of a Pendragon. She entered the room and bowed the princess of North,Beatrice White.

The princess stood up and let out her a hearty smile with amused eyes. She slowly removed the fan away from her face and unfolded it before clasping it on her palm.

"Greetings to the special guest of our Kingdom,princess Beatrice"

Beatrice accepted her greeting with a respectful bow and walked closer to Hazel. Her eyes racked Hazel from up to down. "I expected to see of the famous seven Pendragon men,.....but what I got is even more .....amusing"

"My apologies if my presence disappointed you",Hazel's voice was void of any emotion but kept her cool calmly.

"No,not at all. I'm very pleased and surprised. You...are a very beautiful lady. Though I had heard about the lady Pendragon,I've never thought I'd be surprised seeing one's beauty unless it is a man"

Hazel,"You flutter me your highness. You are way more beautiful than I am"

Beatrice,"I don't flatter people. If you're ugly,I'd have sent you out the moment you walked in"

Hazel,"Then it is my honor to be beautiful in your eyes your highness"

Hazel observed Beatrice carefully. She figured that she is not the one to mess around. A princess who competes for the throne,then she surely must be smart. She could say why Alexios would have felt threatened by this woman. Hazel had already heard how she had turned down multiple marriage proposals because of the throne she is desiring. If she married,then the right to the throne will go to her husband and never in a million years she will let that happen. A woman who is hungry for power,there is no any other terrifying monster than a woman like her.