Chapter 34

|Ch.34

____________

____________

Everyone wants to be strong. Who wants to be weak anyways. But the things you have to sacrifice to be strong,that makes you sometimes think if it worths everything you sacrificed. But there are some rare souls who are willing to go beyond. To satisfy themselves, to escape from their nightmares,to prove a point,to gain what they don't have,Everyone has a reason to chase after that fame. Even the loudest has dark fears within themselves.

Luca effortlessly blocked Jaykar's sword attack. After Hazel left them,Luca dragged Jaykar to do a practice session. But it seems too pointless to Luca. Jaykar wasn't strong as any other knight, and he wasn't even trying to be strong. Though he gave it his all,his efforts are useless. Luca highly doubted if he will be able to be a knight this way. They have known each other for a long time but they never really had a long conversation.

When Jaykar was about to do another attack,Luca held him by his wrist easily and discarded his own sword. He lost the will to train with Jaykar. "What are you even doing?"

Jaykar's breath hitched when his cold words hit his ear.

Luca,"Are you even trying? What the hell is wrong with you little bastard?"

Jaykar looked down silently making Luca even more angry. He grabbed Jaykar by his collar and pulled him closer to his face,"This look! I hate it so much! Why do you have to look so defeated and pitiful! What the hell is wrong with you! If you are not interested in being a knight, then get the hell away from this fucking camp!"

"L –Luca,stop it! Let's just —not fight, alright? Calm down please. I'm sorry I can't fight like you"

Luca gritted his teeth and punched him on the face letting him fall onto the ground,"Stop fucking around! You're wasting everyone's time,you know that?! I feel so sick seeing you like that"

Jaykar felt frustrated all of a sudden. Luca had always been like that but today,he felt extra frustrated. Maybe for some reason, he is at his limits. Jaykar felt like exploding his insides with the frustration. He looked up at Luca with aggressive big eyes,"That's because I'm weak! I am weak since I was born! Someone strong like you will not understand what I'm going through, so stop it! Don't force me to do something I don't like! I'm not here because I want to be strong! I –I wish I will die from all of these works one day! You just —You can't understand even if I tell you,right?"

Luca looked at him blankly. He tsked and turned around back facing Jaykar. "Strong? Who? Me? Stop fucking with me"

Jaykar was dumbfounded hearing that from him. Luca is obviously one of the strongest. A Pendragon since he was born,why would he say something like that?