Chapter 18

Ch.18

___________

___________

Hazel's pov|

"You let him off like that?", Dylan asked somewhat in a disappointed tone.

"What were you expecting then?", I asked.

Dylan placed his hands on his waist heaving a sigh,"I thought you are the type of girl who likes violence. I heard that your brothers killed two nobles because of you. Was that all a lie?how boring"

This bastard!

"Oh so you were expecting a drama? My bad,today's not your day then", I said with a wave of hand. I only use violence if I seriously feel threatened. Nobles are hard to deal with but normal people are easy to shut up. And what can a mere news about me do? Kalisto will eventually get rid of those dirty bastards who try to ruin my reputation. So,I'm going to think this as a situation of saving a life of a poor man. I don't play with innocent people,I have a plenty of bad guys in my plate to deal with.

Dylan looked at me with a judging expression. Gosh,do I really have to please this damn jerk?

"It's true my family killed two nobles because of me. And don't look at me like I'm some kind of a psycho villain who goes out there killing without a purpose. If you are expecting something like that from me,then you should stop. I'm not like you", I said. Geez,I just wanted to say something to please but my tongue won't listen to me. I'm such a stupid person, I'm digging my own grave at this rate if I turn him down like this.

But to my surprise, he puffed out a laughter. He looked at me with his stupid grin on his face,"You have more to your character huh? Haaa, geez,I really hate people with deep useless and baseless motivations. Hmm,but this is just our first official meeting"

Did I pass or fail? He is unreadable. His words are confusing. I feel like he is a person I could never reach. But you can't reject me Dylan,because......I have the thing that you desires the most in this world.

He sighed,"But I guess,we'll be meeting often from now on", that's more like it. Frankly speaking, I don't care if I ca please you or not,I have what you want and you will have to be by my side.

"Then shall we head back? If we stay any longer,they will notice that the clone is not you. You know,a clone can't copy the exact personality of the real thing"

He brought me back safely. Luckily no one had noticed about my disappearance thanks to Dylan's magic. I was surprised to see that even Taehyung hadn't noticed it. The story plot has officially changed. I need to work harder now. If there's someone who can overpower Taehyung, then I have to change my plans a bit.