chapter 38

|Ch.38

___________

___________

Taehyung Pendragon,the greatest mage to ever walk on the earth,the next master of the magic tower. Since he was little he knew he is great and powerful. He always knew he was smart and he wasn't shy to show off his smartness with a snarky comment here and there. And he was satisfied with the life he had. For a pretty cold salty guy, he enjoyed his bored life.

But then Hazel came to their lives like a storm as if she was determined to change their lives. And she did. Taehyung,at first,hated this change. Things were getting pretty exciting and it always made him want to expect something. He wanted to see the little rascal at home whenever he was away from home. He never really missed home until recently. And what perked his excitement the most is her unique soul. It didn't feel like a soul that belongs to their universe. But at the same time,she was a part of this world.

But when he was about to find out the truth,Kalisto stopped him. He asked him to drop the matter and treat her as his sister. He was hesitant but Kalisto forced him. But that day,his father said something which craved in his brain.

"No matter where she is from,she is your sister. Always keep that in your mind"

Sister,yes she is his sister. His little sister. So then let it be. If he is going to accept her,then fuck it,he'll drop the matter. He didn't know he was capable of loving,so he had no problem. It will only hurt if he loved. So whatever,he accepted her and he didn't even know how idiotic he was there. He thought he was not capable of loving.

Now he sees his sister,about to die from a mana explosion. Does he not love her? He didn't think anything. He didn't even answer to his own question when he straight away pushed himself to the upcoming death. He had only one solution and that was to absorb her overflowing mana into his body. He took the dying sister to embrace as he sat on the ground with her in his arms. Tightly hugging her,he started absorbing all the overflowing energy. The light was blinding and no one could see what is happening. He could hear his brothers' shouts and screaming.

Blood started rolling down from his nose and eyes. He winced in pain feeling a searing pain in his body. Coughing blood, he squinted his eyes letting the blood roll down from his eyes. But suddenly he saw something he never was supposed to see. Something he never expected to see. It took his breath and a dreaded emotion fell upon him.

Her soul. Her soul is leaving her body! And it wasn't what shocked him.

What shocked him to the core was the appearance of the soul! It didn't collapse with the appearance of Hazel! A black haired girl with a different face!

He didn't even have a chance to comprehend anything when another person entered the mana explosion circle. Dylan Wang!

With a calm face, he made her soul go back to her body and started suppressing the mana back to Hazel's body. Taehyung felt the extra amount of mana in his body leaving back to Hazel. Widening his eyes,he screamed,"What the hell are you doing?! She will die! Stop it you idiot!"