Season 2|chapter 85

|Ch.85

___________

___________

"Three days ago,young master Ashen was attacked by some attackers",Ruby said as she helped Hazel to dress up. Instead of wearing her full knight uniform,she just wore a white long sleeve shirt with black pants. Her slender waist was a sight for the sore eyes. Beauty beyond the limits,she could wrap any man around her finger.

Hazel started tying her hair up as she spoke,"So what did my apprentice do?"

Ashen is her apprentice,almost reaching nine years old at this time around. Though she did not have a lot of time to spare,she made sure to teach him a thing or two.

Ruby,"He killed them"

Hazel smiled. Ashen is way too strong and his progress is out of this world. She couldn't wait to see him in few more years,he would be a menace once he reaches the age.

"Tell brother Seokjin to prepare an isolated island for him. He will snap soon and we definitely don't want him to destroy our own kingdom"

Ruby nodded,"As you wish my lady. But is it really necessary to take him to an isolated island?"

"Yes,it's absolutely necessary. And I think Jungkook won't be enough to hold him down alone when he snaps"

"But my lady,young Lords are needed in the battlefield"

Hazel looked at Ruby with a smile,"Me and Luca will cover for them. Sir Logan,Ethan and Nakamura will give us a hand too. Right now,Ashen is what's more important"

"After he snapped,will you make him join the war?"

Hazel,"No. He is still a child. His time will definitely come. But it is not right now"

"By the way my lady,sir Jaykar gave you this letter",Ruby fished out a letter from her inner pocket before handing it over to Hazel.

Curious,she took it and opened,"I asked him to see me but why a letter",she mumbled before reading it. As she was reading it,her expression went from curious to blank.

Ruby,"What's the matter?"

Hazel,"He said he might have found a solution for my problem. For that,he needs to be away for a while"

Ruby stayed silent.

Hazel gave her the letter back as she stared at her own reflection on the mirror,"Burn this letter before anyone else sees it"