Season 3|Chapter 98

|Ch.98

___________

The pair of green eyes and the pair of silver eyes stared at the wide and massive gates of heaven. Behind them was an army of devils,all ready to charge in with a signal from their king.

The two half brothers,Dylan and Gaara were at the foot of this glamorous gate of heaven with clouds of mist surrounding them.

"We are home,daddy!",Gaara chimed in a psychotic excitement.

Dylan grinned widely,"Wouldn't you open the gates for your sons?"

______________

Nabi was in her small garden in the hell castle,playing chess with Logan. She moved the Bishop to another square and waited till Logan make a move.

"My lady,do you think everything would go smoothly today?",Logan asked.

Nabi kept her elbow on the arm of the chair with her chin on her palm fist. Her red eyes observed the chess board as if she is debating how to win the game.

"Don't know. Lucian will be kept busy for a while until Nakamura and Nine deal with Eva"

Logan also made his move on the chess board. "You know,Eva adored you a lot"

Nabi kept quiet.

Logan,"Is it really necessary to kill her?"

Nabi knew why Logan was showing concern over Eva. After all,Eva was his best friend's sister.

Nabi,"Logan,I didn't ask you if it was necessary for you to kill your parents,did I?"

Logan felt his body shudder under Nabi's glare. He immediately bowed,"My mistake. Please forgive me"

That's right. Logan had no right to question her decisions.

Nabi stood up from her chair,"Rest assured,I won't let Naoh die if that is what concerns you"

She turned around to leave.

____________

Noah was riding a horse with Eva infront of him. She was covered in a long black cloak with a hood covering her head as she rode the horse with her brother. Few knights were accompanying them from behind for their protection.

They were on their way to the holy spirit cave as per Lucian's order. To defeat the evil,a hero must rise within the kingdom. That is the only way to stop the war.

"Watch out!!", a knight screamed as a warning.

Noah immediately pulled out his sword blocking another sword attack. In a blink of an eye,a white cloak blinded their vision and they halted in the mid way.

Noah and Eva looked ahead to see a man in white cloak with a mask on. The man pulled down his hood revealing his black and white hair. It didn't take two seconds for them to realise who he was.

"Nakamura Kazuki",Noah growled.

Eva had a pained expression as she stared at the assassin who came to kill her. Her once comrade,friend and someone she looked upto.