Chapter 13

|Ch.13

__________

__________

Hazel's pov|

Only two days are left until my debutant ball. And here I am crawling in the mud in the middle of the night. I'm trying to sneak out. There is a night festival at the market today. So many people from different countries and kingdoms would come there to sell or buy things.

In the novel Leo comes to this festival in disguise. Coincidentally, Eva would come too. There is an auction. They sell a precious sword there. It's a holy grade A weapon. Leo is trying to get his hands on that weapon.

The second fateful encounter of the male lead and the female lead would be there. After 4 years,they are going to meet again. I don't remember how exactly they are going to meet because I don't remember ever little detail. But whatever, they can meet anywhere and anytime, I won't even care. What matters is that holy sword. It's a centuries old sword. There was a whole paragraph about that sword but unfortunately i skipped that 'unnecessary' part. Stupid lazy me,I want to hit myself.

I pushed away the bushes from the wall. There is a secret hole in this huge wall somewhere. Training knights sometimes use it to sneak outside to have fun. Ugh,where the hell is this damn hole?!

"What the hell are you sneaking around for? You have a death wish?"

Crap

Of all the people,why did it have to be this midget?!

I looked back to see Jimin standing there with a confused face. It's past midnight! Why is he awake?!

"W –What are you doing here?!", I stuttered out.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, "I'm a knight for fuck's sake! I have duties too! But the real question is what is this pampered princess doing here sneaking around like a thief"

Oh god!

Jimin,"Are you perhaps searching for that secret hole in the wall?"

My eyes lit up but tried to hide it. But seeing his amused expression, I can say he figured out my intentions. Come on Hazel,think of a lie!

"Don't even try to lie. I'm going to report this to father —"

"No wait!!",I grabbed his leg and hugged it without letting him go. "Please! Don't tell papa! He will kill me!"

"Don't exaggerate"

Of course Kalisto will never kill me.