Season 3|Chapter 109

|Ch.109

___________

Nabi used to believe that there was always a way out. She continued to hope so. She continued to dream so. She thought she could change the fate. But she was so damn wrong.

Orpheus saw it all. He saw how she went from dreaming too high to falling to the mud and getting crumbled under the feet of those who claimed to be her friends. Life after life,she had to bury her family's body parts by her own hands. After falling from grace,no one gave her a grave yard to bury them,so she had to drag their bodies to a forest and dug their graves by her hands. In her ninth life,she gave up. After burying her brothers,she kept sitting by their graves as a rainstorm engulfed her. The sky looked gloomy as if it were cursing her too. She wanted to sleep and never wake up.

And that's when Orpheus offered his hand to her. He was selfish. He did not help in her early lives because he wanted to meet her again and again,life after life without even knowing his true feelings. He was greedy. But when his chest started hurting in an agonising pain seeing her like that,he knew what he needed to do.

Orpheus sighed as he stared at his lover sleeping on the bed like she was tranquillised. He stroked her cheek ever so gently and moved closer to her face. A sinister aura covered his eyes when he kissed her lips slowly. "My lady,though I am 'helping' you,I am still the same selfish bastard",he mumbled against her lips. "Rest assured,I will let you see the ending you want but....do not think it would be the end. Because our story will never have an ending. You are mine. Even in death,you are mine. I promised you an eternity and I will give you an eternity. So be afraid nothing sweetheart. I will flip the world to bring you back to my arms"

Orpheus was truly obsessed with her. His obsession ran upto the roots of his bones that he would literally destroy thousands of universes for her. This world was still under his mercy because of his sweetheart,if not he would have destroyed this world a long time ago for giving such a pain to her.

_________

"So,you are a sword?",Taehyung asked the blindfolded girl.

It's been a week since he had been staying in the winter camp with Zeva. During this week,he observed her keenly and found no harm from her. She treated him with hospitality and stayed in her line without interfering in his business. She even gave up her bed for him so he could have a good rest.

When Taehyung confirmed she actually meant no harm,he decided to test the water. So,right now,he is watching her feeding her pet rabbit infront of their little cottage. The front yard of the cottage was simple with a wooden bench with enough space for atleast four people to sit. Both of them were sitting on the bench in peace when Taehyung asked about her true identity.

The woman did not hide it. And the answer she gave him confused him.

"How can you be a sword? Do you mean like you can swing a sword?"

Zeva shook her head as a melancholic look took over her face. "Literally. I used to be a sword"

Taehyung found his brain calculating every possibility a human could become a sword. And yes,he knew there was a certain possibility. He had read about it somewhere. But it was something forbidden related to dark magic. Though Taehyung had used  dark magic numerous times secretly,he had never wanted to try turning a human into a sword. He had no use of such a thing.