Season 2|Chapter 55

|Ch.55

[Leo's 18 years old mature features]*No wonder real Hazel fell for him,right?😁But our Hazel(Nabi) has much more options 😏Don't you agree guys? List down some ships guys! 🥂

*No wonder real Hazel fell for him,right?😁But our Hazel(Nabi) has much more options 😏Don't you agree guys? List down some ships guys! 🥂

___________

Hazel's Pov|

I finally sent off the princess safely to her kingdom. Phew,that was a week that suffocate me to death because I fucking hated staying in the palace. I want to go home!! But the thing is,....right now,I'm in a bit awkward position. And who put me into this situation?  The Queen of this nation,Dylan's mother.

How did I end up here? For God's sake I came back to the palace to bid my farewell to the King as a respectful etiquette towards the king. After all,I had been assisting imperial knight order since they were too busy to take care of a princess from another Kingdom. I bet Luca's non existing reputation that Jungkook must have pulled some strings to make me do this shit. Or else why do I need to escort a princess when there is Nakamura. Jungkook had been stuck in the palace because of some foreign ministers affairs and providing security,so he must have wanted me to entertain him. And made Nakamura ask me for help. I need to confirm my theories with Nakamura later but things really went to my favor. So I won't bug Jungkookie for that. He just brought me an opportunity to make an alliance with a foreign princess.

Back to the main point,I'm now inside Queen palace,inside her greenhouse,having a tea party. I ran to the Queen after greeting the king and she wanted to have some tea time with me. Could I refuse? Well,I could. Who is going to stop me anyways. But this is Dylan's mother we are talking about. The bastard son of her has disappeared for 4 years and no one had heard of him apparently. Since I'm indebted to that bastard,I should atleast respect his mother like this. But what does she want from me?

"My lady,isn't the tea to your liking?",she asked giving me a kind smile. She is a beautiful woman in her old age. Though she is old,she is gorgeous. I could see from where Dylan's looks come from. She is a gentle woman from the looks but I'm not sure about her inner side. I haven't really paid attention to small details when I real the novel and she was just an extra in the novel.

"Not at all,your majesty. The tea is delicious and I like it. The aroma is so good that it soothes both tongue and mind. Cinnamon tea really is the best",I replied. I know shit about tea. I just straight down lied because why not! No one would offer a bad tea to an important guest like me,right?The tea is really not to my liking because I hate cinnamon smell,no offence to those who like it though. In Luca's words,my taste is fucking shit weird. He is just salty because he likes cinnamon tea.

The Queen stared at my face with an amused smile and shook her head placing down her own tea cup. She stayed silent for few seconds before speaking with a sweet tone,"You don't have to force yourself to drink if you don't like it"