chapter 27

|Ch.27

________

________

A teenage girl stood infront of the Pendragon house in a plain gown. Her hair was black and short upto her shoulders. With a plain looking face,she was pale as sick with a pair of boring eyes. Guard knights stopped her from entering.

"What's your business here?"

The girl looked at the knight who asked the question,"....I want to meet the grand duke"

"Meet the grand Duke?", the guard looked at her from top to bottom, "This is not a play ground for kids,go home"

The girl sighed,"Call the grand duke"

"Look here kid,his grace is too busy to spare a moment to a useless girl like you,go home"

"What's going on here?"

The guard's body went stiff hearing Kalisto's voice behind him. He immediately turned around and bowed. "My lord,my apologies, this girl was demanding to see you"

Kalisto looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow and looked at the guard again,"Stand back if you don't want to die"

The guard was dumbfounded when Kalisto let the girl enter. She looked at the guard and stuck out her tongue still keeping her resting bitch face. Kalisto walked ahead towards the training grounds.

"I've already informed about your arrival to my daughter. Right now she is training with her new escorting knight. You will have to get along with both of them"

"That depends on the amount you pay for me,my lord", she replied.

Kalisto snickered. He already knew about her obsession over gold and money. Her family is a fallen noble family with a desperate need of money. "You don't need to worry about the payment. I will even add bonuses based on your performance"

Her eyes glistened in desire with the mention of bonus. "I will get along with them"

As soon as they entered the training field,a knife came flying towards the girl. She perfectly caught it and looked at who sent it. Hazel stood there with Luca behind her. Both of them were sweating furiously after a harsh training. Black long boots upto mid thighs,black tight shorts above thighs,loose white shirt,Hazel was in her training outfit. Luca was also wearing his training outfit,black pants, white loose shirt with few buttons opened.

"My bad,it was an accident. It was meant to hit this dude", Hazel pointed at Luca who was behind her.

Luca glared at Hazel's head.