𝟎𝟒. 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

message from
mookie betts
________________

mookie betts
going to the pool w gav, cody
justin and trea. wanna come?

ness carr
i suppose .

mookie betts
ok see u in 10

ness carr
yep see u in 10

vanessa rummaged through her suitcase to find a bathing suit that was semi pg. unfortunately, she was stupid enough to only bring a bikini.

lovely

well, as long as roberts wasn't there she'd be fine. plus the upper level pool was private to the top floor.

"who you showin' off for?" gavin teasingly asked as she walked into the room. she flipped him off and dropped her bag off by the chairs.

the water was cold, but that never bothered vanessa.

"jump in!" mookie yelled out.

vanessa aligned her jump so she would get gavin just splashed enough to ruin his hair.

"son of a bitch!" he yelled as the girl completely soaked him. everyone else in the room died of laughter. gavin loved his hair like he loved his own mother.

he retaliated by going and splashing her back. the two fought in splashes for a bit until they both ran out of energy to care.

a few more people came to the pool and after a few hours, everyone went back to their rooms.

vanessa hopped in the shower, as the two teams had planned to go out for dinner. she put on a simple brown dress that had a little tie in the front. she threw her had her hair up and added some simple makeup.

"you look lovely," said max. freddie nodded in agreement

"thank you!" she smiled.

"where's everyone else?"

"mookie and cody taking forever, per usual. gavin was here but then he went to find d. will is on his way down. everyone else, no clue." said chris.

soon enough, everyone showed up, expect gavin and dave.

"do we leave without them?" reed suggested.

"no no, i'll call him." vanessa said.

she pulled out her phone and dialed his number. she waited and waited until he answered.

"hey ness,"

"everyone's waiting, where are you?"

"i'm at the restaurant, i texted you saying i was getting there early to meet with boone, and i needed you to bring the boys to the restaurant."

vanessa was confused.

"what text?" she looked through her phone. no text.

"did i not text you?" he asked

"not that i can see."