𝟒𝟕. 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

🎬

"hey la!" vanessa began as she walked away from the camera man that followed her. "this is a day in my life as your favorite manager." she winked.

↺   <<   ||   >>   ♡

"i start all of my mornings with coffee," she pulled out a bottle of starbucks iced coffee and creamer from the fridge, "this is my secret," vanessa whispered to the camera.

she pulled out a small jar of flavored syrup from her upper cabinet. "i cant tell you what's in this, but just know that it puts this drink on another level." she mixed the drink together in her travel cup and took a sip.

"sometimes i make food, but i'm never really hungry in the morning." she shrugged. "except i am this morning."

vanessa pulled out a loaf of bread from her bread box and some avocado spread from the fridge. "avocado toast is my new favorite thing. i feel like it's kinda a thing of the past but i never tried it until recently, and i'm now obsessed."

>>

"we don't have to be at the stadium until 1, so it's probably a good time for me to go to the gym." vanessa told the camera.

she took the viewers upstairs into her bedroom, "oh yeah, and this is my room." she spun around as the camera panned across the room.

vanessa pulled out an athletic tank top and matching leggings from her closet. a quick scene change cut to her in the outfit.

she grabbed a small black backpack, "this is my gym bag. it's actually my best friend."

>>

"the drive to the gym is probably my favorite part." she spoke from the drivers seat of her car.

"i get to listen to all my favorite music that just gets me hyped up." vanessa said, "except i cant play it for you guys because we'll get copyrighted and i'll be in trouble." she frowned a little.

>>

"see i could go to the workout room in the stadium, but working out is my escape from my job. so i'll pay a little extra just to get away from those animals." she laughed as she slipped her sneakers on in the locker room.

"i hate pre-workout, but i am also admittedly addicted to it. it honestly just makes my workout so much better." she scooped a cup of  pre workout into her bottle and shook it up.

"i know you're supposed to drink it before your workout, but normally im drinking my coffee at that time and i cannot skip my coffee."

>>

"i just finished my workout, ill link my workout routine in the description of this video."

"its almost 11 now so im going to run home, shower and get ready to head to the field." she beamed.

>>

"i feel so much better," vanessa started as she began to brush her wet hair. she put it back into a low ponytail and started doing her makeup.