𝟑𝟎. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧

_________________
ness.carr

ness.carr d8 nite:))
👥: @tvturner

liked by mookiebetts, c4milalucillo, kikehndez and 74,289 others

c4milalucillo: is that my dress???
|
ness.carr: no this one's mine

thejudge44: what is d8
|
giancarlo818: date, like d ate
|
ness.carr: u really couldn't figure that out?
|
thejudge44: it's been a long day.
|
giancarlo818: luce doesn't take him on enough to know

tvturner: ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
|
ness.carr: 💋🤭
|
cody_bellinger: have you no shame?
|
ness.carr: it's my comment section
|
therealgavinlux: cody is a hater because he has no one to love
liked by tvturner and mookiebetts
|
cody_bellinger: your annoying
|
tvturner: you're
_________________

vanessa held her purse tightly in her hand. in the other, she held trea's. she scanned the unfamiliar area. her face looked almost scared, though she wasn't.

"where are we going?" she asked the boy. he didn't reply and ignored her. "hello?" she asked again.

"shh." he spat quickly. he pulled her along a long path of greenery and sweet smells.

"please just tell me.." she carried on. he ignored her pleads and continued leading the girl. she rolled her eyes and dragged along. "i thought we were going to a restaurant." she said, annoyed.

"kinda." he answered.

after another few minutes of walking, they arrived at a wall of vines and flowers.

"it's a dead end." she said, staring at the leaves. he shook his head and pulled aside a few vines.

underneath was a small, enclosed grassy area. little bunnies and chipmunks roamed around with no fear of humans. there lied a blanket and a woven basket, with flowers inside. on the blanket was an assortment of baked goods that trea had bought, but pretended he made. the birds sang a sweet song for the couple.

her jaw dropped as far as it could've when she saw the display. no one had ever done anything like this for her before.

"baby..." vanessa was speechless, she had no idea what to say to all of this. it was so peaceful, which is exactly what she needed. he knew, of course. "awww, i love you." she hugged him and didnt let go for a few seconds. he laughed and rubbed her back.

"i love you too," he said, opening his arm to invite her in. "after you m'lady"

she bowed and lifted her skirt before entering the garden. she sat down, folding her legs to the side and leaning on one arm. he followed suit and sat across from her.

he watched vanessa as she took a cream puff from one of the platters and placed it on a napkin. he stared at his girl. he couldn't help but think how lucky he was. her soft eyes lifted to meet his.

"hi," she smiled and blushed. trea leaned in slightly and gently wiped away the crumbs on her cheek. the way that trea looked at her had never changed ever since he met her. he was mesmerized by her features. it's almost as if he had fallen into some form of trap he never wanted to escape.

"thank you," she blushed more. "have you tried them?" vanessa asked. he shook his head in response. she lifted the treat off of her napkin and fed it to the brunette. he slowly took a bite and nodded.

"they're delicious." he said after he finished chewing.

vanessa repositioned herself to sit on her legs. she rose up and leaned into trea's lips. she placed her hands around the back of his neck and pulled him down to her level as she sat back down. his hands found her waist as they always did. the strap of her dress fell to her arm while she continued with the boy.

she climbed onto his lap. her dress wasn't quite long enough to cover much of her or her legs. he helped guide her hips back and forth with his hands. vanessa turned her head to fit into his neck, placing little kisses along him.

"are you really horny lately or am i?" he asked.

"it's a group effort." she answered lifting her head up for a moment then meeting his lips once again.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

cody began to bang on mookies door. "mook! c'mon!" the door shot open revealing mookie holding his suitcase in his hand. "ready to go?" cody asked.

"yep!" he answered beginning to walk over to cody's car. he threw his suitcase into the trunk next to cody's.

they climbed into the front seat and headed to the airport. "have you talked to ness and trea at all?" cody asked.

"not much," mookie replied. "they've been kinda distant lately."

"i know, it's weird." cody added, "i'm kinda worried about them."

"i'm sure they're just fine." mookie said.

"ever since ness came back, trea's been completely preoccupied. did he forget that we were here first?"

"i guess. i think he's just glad that she's okay." mookie suggested.

"he hasn't texted me in 4 days."

"maybe you should sit with him on the plane?"

"he always sits with ness though."

"i'll ask ness if she wants to sit with me, i'll just tell her you were pissing me off." mookie said. cody shrugged, as it wasn't a bad idea.

"okay sure. but your gonna have to act all pissed at me."

"i'm a great actor, belli."

"you can barely keep a straight face."

"do u want your best friend back or not?" mookie scoffed. cody rolled his eyes and put his hand out. mookie shook his friends hand.