𝟒𝟔. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

vanessa grabbed her coffee and one for camila and sat back down at her table. the two had finally gotten the chance to catch up after what felt like forever.

"so how have you and gavin been?" vanessa asked as she placed the coffee in front of her friend.

"oh good. he's honestly been great." camila replied taking a sip of her drink.

"that's awesome, i always knew you guys were perfect for one another." vanessa smiled.

"he keeps talking about going on vacation somewhere, he doesn't know where, but he knows he wants a break from la."

"he gets a break from la every couple days when we go on road trips." vanessa pointed out.

"i know he does."

"he's so dramatic." the blonde laughed. "where do you wanna go?"

"i'm not sure, but i think for christmas we're going to go on a cruise." camila said.

"oooh that's exciting. im sure he would love that."

"oh he most definitely will and if we break up by then i'll just take you." camila winked at vanessa.

"please don't tell me you wanna break up with him." vanessa's eyes widened.

"no no, but you know, he's gavin. i wouldn't put it past him to do something stupid."

"i would beat his ass." vanessa was so obviously being serious.

"alright sparky let's not get to excited."

"sorry, but i would."

"i'll keep that in mind." camila sarcastically smiled. "and how's trea?"

"oh he's, y'know."

"no i don't know, care to elaborate?"

"y'know.." vanessa trailed.

"nope."

"fine i suppose."

camila stared at the girl until she continued on.

"we were like fighting a few days ago. but like we're all good now."

"wait what happened?" camilas eyes widened and grew almost concerned.

"well, it's a long story."

"i've got all day ness." camila said.

"okay so maybe i was burning and-"

"ness! you didn't tell me?" she said probably a little to loud.

"do you want the story or not." vanessa crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair.

she sighed, "go on."

"so he found out and got like really really pissed. i mean i get why because i didn't tell him and i didn't have a good reason not to tell him. but like he didn't talk to me at all for the next couple days. and at that point i has essentially convinced myself we were gonna break up. he hadn't even given me any form of attention or anything i felt so alone."