𝟐𝟑. 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚

"so what's the plan?" vanessa said getting in the car. she was simply trying to pretend like yesterday didn't happen, and just wanted to enjoy her time with trea.

"its a surprise dummy." he replied. "you'll love it."

"ugh, i hate you."

"not true." he said. she rolled her eyes knowing he was right.

"how long is the drive?"

"a little over an hour." he said shortly.

the two chatted over the ride about various topics. they enjoyed each others company. but the conversation with dave weighed heavy on her mind.

"wanna play a game?" she asked.

"sure, what game?"

"hmm," she thought. "she's a 10 but she online shops every time she's sad."

"is it meant to be you?" she slapped his arm.

"not every time!"

"a 10."

"okay you go." she said.

"he's a 10 but he calls you mommy."

"oh my god, a 3. thats so bad."

"note to self."

"if you genuinely ever call me mommy i will break up with you." he laughed. "she's an 8 but she might stab you."

"you can't keep describing yourself." she rolled her eyes. "an 8 still, it'll keep me in check."

"good." vanessa crossed her arms.

"he's a 10 but he starts every conversation with 'wyd.'"

"a 5." she answered. "i think that was targeted at cody." the two laughed.

"one time he called me on the verge of tears because a girl was mad at him for always saying that."

"he's such a bitch i swear."

"he's definitely something." trea mumbled.

"she's a 5 but she can cook really well." vanessa said, trea thought for a moment. "see im not describing myself because i'm not a 5."

trea chuckled a bit, "a 6. i don't really need someone else to cook for me. but that would be nice."

"are you saying im not a good cook?" she questioned him.

"no? i didn't say that."

"well you said 'that would be nice' implying that i'm not a good cook."

"you are a wonderful cook."

"i better be."

he rolled his eyes with a smile. "hmmm, he's a 10 but his place is a total mess"

"a 9. i can fix it."

"but then he'd just destroy it again."