𝟑𝟐. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝

"god i love miami." cody said, walking around the city with vanessa, gavin, trea, and mookie.

"maybe you should come play here." vanessa suggested jokingly.

cody laughed, "you couldn't live without me."

"i did, i lived without you for a very long time cody." she said sarcastically. he rolled his eyes.

gavin pulled his phone out of his pocket, "cami's calling me." he said, answering the phone.

vanessa snatched the phone out of his hand, "hi cami!" she yelled into the phone, then giving it back to gavin.

"hiii!" the phone said back from the hand of vanessa.

"sorry," gavin said, putting the phone up to his ear, "what's up babe?"

"you guys are in miami right now? right?"

"yeah, for the weekend, then chicago. why? gonna miss me too much?" trea rolled his eyes and laughed listening to gavin talk. something about gavin was just completely not serious.

"i'm in miami right now visiting my sister!"  the phone spoke.

"oh really, maybe we can meet you guys somewhere!" he said, smiling.

"yeah definitely!"

"okay, text me later babe." gavin said.

"okay, love you."

"love you too." he hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket.

"disgusting." cody said referring to gavin's relationship.

"oh come on cody." gavin groaned. "if it was ness and trea you wouldn't have said that."

"yes he would've." trea added.

"why do you think i'm walking on the other side of you." he said, turning to gavin, then to his right was vanessa and trea who were holding hands as they walked.

"i think you're just mad because you're single." mookie said.

"am not."

"are too," gavin replied. "cami's in miami visiting her sister, wanna come?" he turned to vanessa.

"sure! i haven't seen grace in forever!" vanessa smiled. "cody you should come. grace is single y'know."

"you just said you haven't seen her in forever." he snarked.

"cami would've told me if she wasn't." vanessa insisted, "come on cody, we're all sick of listening to you complain about your sex life."

"says the one who never shuts up about her sex life!" cody argued.

"when have we ever talked about our sex life?" trea asked genuinely.

"oh, no need. the bite marks all over you two says it all." cody said.

"yeah well i'm not bitching and whining about it all the time." vanessa continued.

"that's because she's whining and bitching with me." trea mumbled to mookie, who laughed quickly, then stopped himself.

"yeah maybe because you have a good sex life. maybe if you didn't have a good sex life than you would be!" cody argued

"hence why i have trea. maybe you should go find yourself someone so we don't have to listen to you bitch 24/7."

"excuse me?" trea muttered.

"i don't need you to set me up, i am completely capable." cody insisted.

"she's just trying to do you a favor." mookie added.

"exactly, you should be grateful you have a friend like me." vanessa crossed her arms.

"i am. but i'm not when you're always trying to butt into my life."

vanessa began to speak but stopped herself, as she knew what she wanted to say would probably get her in trouble. as well as hurting cody's feelings pretty badly.

"nevermind cody. do what you want." she said bluntly.

he rolled his eyes at the girl and said nothing.

"cody is like a girl on her period every day." mookie mumbled to trea.

"and he loves to push her buttons." he joked.

"trea, you wanna come with me and gav tonight?" she offered up.

"sure, i'd love to." he said.

"see, respectful!" vanessa said using trea as an example.

"he has to say yes, he's your boyfriend." cody replied.

"no i don't."

"you know what. fine. i'll come. but whatever we do, i'm not paying."