𝟏𝟔. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?

the all star break was quickly approaching. players striving to do they're best as they wanted to qualify for the asg. la was feeling ready for the game, since they were fortunate enough to host it. many of the dodgers were in the race for a starting position.

leading up to the game, mookie had brought vanessa, gavin, cody and trea to his favorite activity, bowling.

they went to mookies favorite place in la.

"of course you have your own shoes." gavin said as they walked up to the front desk. each person got their shoes and headed over to mookie's favorite lane in the building, and there were a lot.

mookie began to type everyone's names into the computer, except you could only use 3 letters for each person

"ook," vanessa read off the screen and laughed. "is that what you always put for yourself?" mookie nodded as he continued typing the rest of the group.

"ook, nes, tre, gav, and ody, what a squad" cody said velcrowing his shoes. mookie squinted his eyes at the group and picked up the ball from the dispenser.

he did some kind of ritual and rolled the ball down the lane. strike.

"wow, mookie's nice with it" gavin said impressed.

"how do i even follow that?" vanessa laughed. she got up and picked up another ball. not realizing what size ball she was grabbing. she could lift the ball up, but she definitely wasn't expecting it to be as heavy as it was.

"need a hand there?" cody snarked.

"she's got it." trea said as vanessa proceeded to flip off the boy. she then stepped back and rolled the ball. another strike.

"ha. suck on that." vanessa said, sitting back down crossing her legs and arms.

"we see you vanessa," mookie gave her a high five and laughed.

"watch this, watch this." trea grabbed the ball and aimed his shot. he backed up, then spun around, and rolled the ball down the lane. he turned around and threw up his arms, showing off. behind him 9 pins fell. he turned back around and rolled his eyes. "of course." trea rolled another ball and missed the last pin. slightly annoyed, he sat back down to vanessa.

"hey, i was impressed," she said with a shrug.

"all that matters," trea smiled at the girl.

"oooh love!" gavin said getting up and grabbing a ball. "how sweet it is!"

"gavin." trea quickly said looking around, reminding him that they were in public.

"right, right, forgot sorry" the boy rolled the ball, to which it hit 6 pins.

a long night of bowling continued as the group learned that cody wasn't very good at bowling.

"you can't bowl, and you can't play monopoly? what can you do?" asked vanessa.

"i can play baseball," cody replied as he watched the ball roll into the gutter

"barely," gavin laughed. cody flipped him off and sat back down on the couches. he grabbed one of the mozzarella sticks off the table and angrily ate it. mookie rubbed his back.