𝟏𝟎. 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

____________________________
ness.carr

____________________________ness

ness.carr philly my fav city ♥️

Liked by
freddiefreeman, brycehaper3,
cody_bellinger and others
____________________________

the two woke up incredibly tired. although they wanted to, they couldn't lay in bed all day.

vanessa had received about 50 texts from mookie, all saying some form of 'are you up?' and 'we're leaving in 10', and so had trea. vanessa forgot to set her alarm. the dodgers were supposed to go out to breakfast at 10:30, and by the time trea and vanessa woke up, it was already 10:15.

"trea. trea!" she shook the boy next to her. he slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

"hi," he said.

"we have to go, we're leaving in 15 minutes." vanessa said pulling him out of bed.

"oh shit"

the two had to get ready as fast as they could, and that wasn't that fast, because they we're both really slow at getting ready. they managed to scramble out the door in about 12 minutes, leaving them little time to get downstairs.

trea knew that they wouldn't wait for him, but they might wait for vanessa.

"is it faster if we just take the stairs?" vanessa asked as they speed walked down the hallway.

"ill race you." he said smirking.

"you're on,"

"if i win, you have to buy me lunch."

"okay, and if i win, you have to take me out" vanessa suggested with a smile. trea laughed and shook her hand

the two ran down the rest of the hallway and got to the stairs. they flew down, and trea jumped off about halfway through the staircase.

"hey! we need those knees!" she joked as he landed and continued running. he got to the bottom an opened the door.

"hah!" he said smugly.

"wrong door!" she yelled as she continued to run down the stairs.

"shit!"

"hah! i win, and you have to take me out!" vanessa said, standing in front of the door to the lobby.

"i would've anyways." trea laughed. she smiled at him and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. he pulled her back in and kissed her on the lips.

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 ☆ ᴛ. ᴛᴜʀɴᴇʀOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara