𝟏𝟏. 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞

"where are you taking me?" vanessa asked sitting in the passengers seat of the rented car.

"it's a surprise" trea replied

"you can't keep me blindfolded the whole car ride!"

"i can do what i want"

"you suck." vanessa sighed.

"you don't mean that,"

"no not really, but in this moment you suck"

"fair"

it was their second day in philly, and the players got to go do whatever they pleased until their game. trea had stayed true to his bet, and was taking vanessa somewhere he knew she'd love. but honestly, he could've taken her anywhere and she would've been over the moon.

the two we're only slightly worried about going in public alone together. they had done the same yesterday, but that was before they realized how they really felt. after a bit of a car ride, trea had arrived, and guided vanessa out of the car.

he put her in front of the building and removed the blindfold. she looked at the place for a second, figuring it out what it was. as soon as she did, she smiled.

"a distillery!" trea announced.

"your so thoughtful," she laughed

"i know." he brought her inside. it was hard for the two to have to act like there's nothing going on between them in public. they were able to taste a bunch of different drinks and buy the ones they liked.

"should we get something for the team later?" vanessa asked, trying to be nice.

"no, they definitely don't need it."

"because i need it?" she giggled.

"you deserve it." trea declared as they clinked their glasses together.

vanessa stared at the boy. she just wanted to be able to talk about him to everyone, and hold his hand in public. keeping things exclusively private wasn't really her forte. trea could tell she was thinking about something.

the bartender came over, bringing them another round of different drinks.

"can i get 3 big bottles of this?" she pointed to the drink she had in her hand. he nodded and added it to her tab.

"three bottles?" trea laughed

"you never know." vanessa smiled. "this is nice." she added

"what, this place?"

"spending time with you, genius." vanessa said taking a sip of her drink.

"i love spending time with you." he continued.

"it's nice without cody and mookie breathing over our shoulders." she laughed.

"yeah, they can be annoying at times."

"i told gavin."

"what, that we kissed?" she nodded. "that's fine,"

the two left with a few more bottles of alcohol, and went back to their hotel room.

"thank you for taking me out, now i can kiss you." vanessa said, before she could even go to kiss him, she could already feel his lips on hers. he held her gently as they embraced one another.

the two lied down on treas bed, and sat in a comfortable silence on their phones, occasionally showing each other something funny.

"you might wanna see this, ness." he handed her his phone with an article pulled up.

Fans speculate a relationshipbetween star shortstop Trea Turnerand manager Vanessa Carr

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Fans speculate a relationship
between star shortstop Trea Turner
and manager Vanessa Carr

Trea Turner, the shortstop for the Los Angeles Dodgers has been spending time with a new friend recently. His newest manager, Vanessa Carr.

Rumors of the two having more than just a relationship have been spreading around. Yesterday, the two were seen exploring the city of Philadelphia. Carr posted a photo of the scenic view, but did not tag Trea. It can be confirmed that they were together, as multiple sources show that they were out.

Today, Turner and Carr were seen together at the Philadelphia Distillery together. They seemed to be getting drinks at the tasting room.

We cannot confirm that their relationship is more than platonic, but we are all hoping to see them speak out about what's going on behind the scenes. As soon as we have more information, we will continue to update on this topic.

What are your thoughts? We'd love to hear what you think down below! Subscribe to our newspaper to get daily updates on the latest news!

"how do then even know before we do?" vanessa asked

"i don't even know" he laughed, kissing her on the cheek.