𝟎𝟔. 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲

"send cody to my office please." vanessa requested as gavin walked back down to the field. he nodded and vanessa went back to her computer, typing away. they were off again today, but had a bit of morning practicing.

"hey" said cody as he walked in and sat down in the chair across from her desk.

"lets assess." she crossed her arms and laid back in her chair, kicking her feet onto the desk.

"what are we assessing?" he asked the blonde.

"option a, beach, option b, movies, option c, we go do something else"

"i vote beach"

"you guys can come to my house after too if you want. we can watch a movie or something" she added.

"ill go ask mookie and trea." cody stood up from his seat

"alright, report back to me scout." he nodded and walked off.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

the california sun beat down on vanessa, who was reading as she tanned. cody, trea, and mookie were throwing around a baseball, definitely getting in other people's way. it was only 1 o clock as trea came over and sat in the chair next to vanessa.

"hungry?" she asked him.

"yeah, that's why i came over." trea replied, grabbing something from the cooler.

"can you grab me a gla-" before she could finish her sentence, trea was handing her a glass of her favorite cabernet.

"here," he said.

"ugh you know me so well," she smiled, closing her book and taking the glass out of his hand. he began to pour himself a glass as well.

"a toast?" he suggested

"to?"

"you!"

"for?"

"for being amazing."

"amen." she laughed as they clinked their glasses together.

"gavin keeps asking me if he should ask camila out." vanessa laughed

"tell him that he needs to figure his shit out on his own."

"i did! he wants my advice. i told him that i think he should. cami gets along with everyone."

"he's the most oblivious guy i've ever met." added trea.

"wanna go in the water?" she asked. he guzzled the rest of his wine and let out a burp.

"yeah," he said getting up from his chair.

"ew, that was gross." trea laughed at her.

"get over yourself," said trea, pulling her out of the chair. the two laughed and headed down to the water.

"i don't wanna get my hair wet," vanessa said as she walked into the water with trea.

"me neither," trea answered.

"truce?" she suggested, putting out her hand.

"truce." as trea went to go shake her hand, she pushed him into a wave. as he was going down, he grabbed her arm and pulled her with him. "fuck you," he laughed as they both got up from the water. cody and mookie came over to join them in the water.

_________________________
ness.carr

__________________________ness

ness.carr before my hair got wet
👥: @cody_bellinger @mookiebetts @tvtuner

Liked by
tvturner, maxmuncy,
redturn2 and
34,601 others

tvturner it was hilarious
|
ness.carr i sacrificed myself to see you suffer
|
tvturner cant believe you rlly thought i'd go down alone.
|
ness.carr hoped*
view all replies

c4milalucillo that's my bathing suit
|
ness.carr our bathing suit 🤗
view all replies

mookiebetts i guess people don't like when you blast 21 savage on the beach.
|
cody_bellinger they were just haters
|
ness.carr how do you have the audacity to give us dirty looks then proceed to ask for autographs-
|
mookiebetts i will never understand the people of la
view all replies
_________________________

it was only about a 5 minute drive from the beach to vanessa's house.

"so what's on the menu?" asked cody as they sat down on vanessa's couch.

"i'm kinda craving wings," mookie suggested.

"fine with me," said trea.

"ness?"

"yup, i'll order them now. i'll get an assortment of flavors." she pulled out her phone and dialed the closest restaurant.

the four played a game of monopoly as they ate their wings. on the tv, they were watching the red sox play the yankees.

vanessa rolled the dice on the table. 5.

"one two three four..." she teased

the whole table yelled out as vanessa just landed on boardwalk

"fuck!" cody yelled , slamming his beer on the table. she laughed at them.

"i think i'm gonna buy!" she said flipping through her cash.

the game continued on, while cody struggled to keep up with the other 3.

"how are you this bad at monopoly??" trea asked.

"you guys are just good!" he said, frustrated. he moved his piece across the board.

"here's two hundred, you passed go." mookie handed him the cash.

vanessa poured another glass of wine for herself.

"is that all you drink?" asked trea.

"yes it is, thanks for asking." she said playfully.

mookie ended up winning their game. after they had finished, they all fell asleep on the couch watching 'the devil wears prada'.