𝟓𝟔. 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫

"you guys are crazy." vanessa muttered

"do you have everything?" luciana said handing a backpack to the blonde.

"i think so."

"youre brave ness, im proud of you." giancarlo assured her, rubbing her back slightly

she paused, "im not, im not brave g."

"to us you are." aaron added.

vanessa put her backpack in the back of lucianas car and began towards the front seat. the three others followed and sat in the car.

"youre lucky we love you." giancarlo muttered as he squeezed his legs behind the drivers seat.

"youve got more room than me." aaron said, placing his legs at an angle towards the middle of the car.

"get a grip." luce said turning on the car.

they drove for a while, but two and a half hours was honestly nothing for them.

"so ness have you heard from your brother at all?" luce carefully asked the girl in the passengers seat.

"yeah, i called him last night. we talked about everything. we talked about mom." it was quiet. "everything's good." she continued.

"he knows where your going?" aaron asked.

"yeah." ness reassured them.

jay wasn't mad at her. he honestly understood where she was coming from. she offered for him to come with her, but he couldn't. he decided to stay in new york for a while, until things were a bit easier on their mom. then he'd go back to la.

"does anyone else know?" giancarlo hinted towards the one topic that they avoided talking about.

"nope."

"no one?"

"actually yes,"

"who?" luces attentioned was gained as she continuously skipped songs over and over.

"dave." she said bluntly.

"what did you tell him?" aaron continued

"well i just told him where id be during the off season,"

"thats good!" luce beamed, "im proud of you"

"and a few more things i guess.."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

it was quite the apartment.

the complex was huge, the people were lovely, and there was so much to do. it was perfect. it was honestly perfect. it was the perfect distraction from everything.

and it was in her favorite place.

luce, aaron and giancarlo had left hours ago after helping her set up.

it was just ness. alone, just her.

she didn't really know anyone from around here. she'd met a few people from traveling, but she didn't know them personally.