1

Chapter 1: Benefactor

    It is rumored that the royal ancestors of the Xia Dynasty once rescued an immortal, and that immortal promised that when Xia's power was exhausted, he would send the God of War to hang the country's fate.

    Qi Wang Chonghao happened to be born on the day when the royal city was about to be broken. I heard that the general who was in charge of attacking the royal city that day suddenly fell ill before the battle and fell off his horse. Xia Chao waited for reinforcements.

    In the next twenty years, King Chonghao of Qi was even more invincible, bringing Xia Kingdom an incomparable prosperity, which confirmed the rumors of the reincarnation of the God of War.

    The emperor of the Xia Dynasty regarded him as the god of the town and gave him supreme honor and favor.

    But now this god is about to collapse. After he returned from the battlefield, he was infected with an unknown poison. Countless imperial doctors treated him overnight, but they were helpless. Emperor Xia silently looked at the hazy sky outside, and clenched his fingers tightly. He is too aware of what King Qi means to this country. If he falls, those small subordinate countries that are eyeing tigers will rush up in an instant and tear his mountains and rivers apart.

    It took the Xia Dynasty twenty years to stand up again, and it will never allow other small countries to covet it again.

    "If there is an expert who can rescue the fourth uncle, my concubine would like to eat fast and chant Buddha from now on." The virtuous queen accompanied him, raised her hands high, closed her eyes and prayed.

    Xia Di glanced at her, and there was a gleam of pain in his eyes.

    Seeing that the king of Qi is near the end of his life, he no longer cares about concealing the news. In the past two days, the imperial list has been posted. As long as someone can save King Qi, he will be rewarded with ten thousand taels of gold and sealed as a marquis. In the face of this huge temptation , One after another, quack doctors stepped into the palace, but they all shook their heads and left.

    This god of war was about to fall completely, and the common people were in panic all day long. They burned incense and prayed for blessings in front of their houses one after another. The shrine built for King Qi a few years ago was overcrowded.

    A white-clothed man wearing a gauze cap withdrew his gaze from above, the smell of the incense burner in the air made him frown uncomfortably, coughed lightly, he walked slowly to the side of the imperial list, lifted a corner of the white gauze to look those words.

    The news that King Qi was critically ill came into view, and his eyes suddenly burst into excitement.

    This person is the nine-tailed fox spirit Yuantang who just broke through the barrier a few days ago. He was also seriously injured. If he hadn't stolen the treasure of the demon world, he might be too weak to maintain his human form now.

    And the chief culprit who caused him to end up like this was Immortal White Tiger, one of the Four Elephants.

    He is the only one left in the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan. According to the law of all things, a single branch like him will be loved by the Heavenly Dao, because the Heavenly Dao will not allow any branch to become extinct.