2

Chapter 2: Wounds

    Although Yuan Tang himself didn't know how the white tiger came back to life suddenly, but after all he entered the room, the other party came back to life, so everyone in the palace was very grateful to him, and specially invited the imperial doctor to help him see diagnosis.

    Yuan Tang endured being watched for a few days, and finally couldn't bear it anymore and drove all the imperial doctors out. He knew his own injuries, and unless Bai Hu was willing to cut off two taels of meat for him to eat, those ordinary prescriptions would be useless. I can only adjust slowly by myself.

    He already regretted coming to the mortal world. If he had known earlier, it would be better to hook up with a big monster, which would help him recover as soon as possible.

    Yuan Tang got out of bed, only to find that he was placed in a small courtyard when he went out, this palace is really big, Yuan Tang lost his way as soon as he got out of the courtyard, wandered around for a long time, finally caught a servant, and immediately ordered Threatening with a straight face: "Take me to see Chong Hao."

    To be honest, the boy felt that he was a little ignorant, even if he was a lifesaver, he was just a common man, so how could he just call the prince by his name.

    But the young master's aura was too terrifying, so he didn't dare to say more, he honestly led the way, and when he arrived at the place, he said: "Young master, wait a moment, wait for the slave to go to get through..." Yuan Tang moved

    forward He pushed it away, and rushed in directly, the man who was watering the flowers raised his eyes and met his eyes, Yuan Tang trembled in his heart, and immediately became honest.

    The servant behind him repeatedly accused him of crimes, Chonghao said: "Go down."

    The servant bowed and retreated, Chonghao handed the shower to the servant who was waiting on the side, and said: "Why does the benefactor come to find the king?" Is there something wrong?"

    "Of course there is something wrong." Yuan Tang immediately followed his footsteps, seeing that he wanted to sit on a chair, he rushed to sit down first, intending to make things difficult for him. Bai Hu didn't bother with him, sat down on the chair on the other side, and said, "Let's listen."

    Yuan Tang felt itchy when he smelled the blessings on his body, he dragged the chair and sat directly in front of Bai Hu, away from him The blessings all over his body are getting closer, but he can only smell it. Baihu is very stingy, and he is not willing to let him enjoy any of it.

    Yuan Tang glared at him again, and said, "Your benefactor is seriously injured now, shouldn't you express it?" "Please express it to your

    benefactor."

    "It's me..." Yuan Tang swallowed 'want to eat your meat' , Said: "I want to eat and live with you."

    No matter what he thinks, he is not reconciled, Baihu is just a mortal body now, if he misses this village, there will be no such shop. He must stay by Baihu's side all the time, maybe he will die suddenly tomorrow, after all, mortals are no better than gods, who knows which will come first, the accident or tomorrow.

    "This king doesn't like living with other people."

    He actually refused straight away. Yuan Tang's always proud charm was once again shattered in front of him. His face was pale and uncertain, but a notification came from outside: "Vice General Yang, please see me." Yuan Tang didn't wink at all, and continued to sit on the chair without