49

Chapter 49: Ending

    While looking for Yuan Rong, Yuan Tang heard that there was a little fox along the road stealing chickens from other people.

      At the same time, there was a little hero with a white tiger who was fighting for justice all the way. From monsters eating people, it was all saved by this little hero.

    But what's strange is that the little hero didn't catch any of the bad foxes.

    Yuan Tang didn't pay much attention when he heard it at the beginning, until he went all the way, almost everyone was discussing about it, and he finally realized what that little waste did -

    he actually used the original form of a white tiger to do good deeds, and used the form of a fox to do good deeds. Do evil in your original form!

    "I need a beating! When I catch him, I must pull his ears off!!"

    "Quiet the fire."

    "It can't be done!!!" Yuan Tang felt that the little trash was aiming at him, although he did not deny that he was very angry. Bad, but he couldn't accept others doing bad things in his name, and now it was his son who did it, so Yuan Tang couldn't bear it even more.

    He swore that when he caught the other party, he would beat his ass to the ground, but the other party had Yuan Qi beside him, and he couldn't track down the news at all, so he could only search randomly based on his feeling.

    One day, when they passed a town, among the crowds, Chong Hao suddenly held his hand: "Do you want to eat that?"

    Yuan Tang saw something full of red skewers, and felt that there was something in his long-ago memory. He knew the existence of this thing, but he couldn't think of its name for a while.

    "Candied haws." Chong Hao smiled, walked over to buy two bunches, and said, "I wanted to buy it for you since the first time you named yourself a fairy, but you forgot about it later."

    Yuan Tang took it and sniffed it with the tip of his nose , I could only feel a sweet smell, and asked, "Is it delicious?"

    "You'll know after a taste."

    Yuan Tang took a bite, and immediately wrinkled his face sourly, "This, it's not as good as a loquat." Eat."

    "Try another bite."

    Yuan Tang frowned, holding back the saliva that was crazily secreted in his mouth because of the word 'sour', bit off one and chewed it in his mouth, the hawthorn mixed with the crispy sugar coating gradually opened in his mouth, his eyes lit up: " Candied haws, it’s delicious.”

    “I’ll cook it myself for you some other day.”

    Yuan Tang followed his footsteps while nodding, nodding his head and puffing his cheeks, and said, “I like candied haws.”

    “Immortal candied haws… ...I like it too."

    Yuan Tang looked at him, and belatedly realized that he associated the fairy name with this food, he thought for a while, and said: "It doesn't sound good, I don't like it, and I don't know how to Carrying that stick on his back, he sells candied haws everywhere."

    "After eating all of this, what taste do you still have in your mouth?"

    Yuan Tang swallowed, licked his lips, and said, "Sweet."

    "Ah Tang is also sour. , I feel sweet after eating it."

    Yuan Tang realized that he seemed to be talking about love, and couldn't help laughing: "Why am I sour, and how can I be sweet?"