4

Chapter 4: Eating

    Originally, Yuan Tang wanted to sneak out to the palace to look for Xiao Jing at night.

    Unexpectedly, joy fell from the sky, and he took such a big advantage.

    He kept sucking Baihu's wound until it turned slightly white, and no trace of blood could flow out, so he let go of Baihu with a full face.

    The tip of the pink tongue rolled over his lips, Bai Hu lowered his eyes and looked back, his voice was subtly hoarse: "This king should rest." The

    vixen reluctantly watched him wrap up the wound, imitating his He said in a tone: "This benefactor is going to rest too."

    He emphasized the word "benefactor", glanced at Baihu with a condescending look, and strode towards the side room.

    The wide sleeves fluttered while walking, touching the corner of the guard's clothes. The figure seemed to be wearing a hook. The eyes of the two guards couldn't help but followed. When they recovered, they met their prince with a cold look gaze.

    "..."

    The two guards did not relax their tense bodies until the prince returned to the main room to rest.

    The prince's attitude towards Mr. Yuan is really strange. When he was thrown out just now, although he looked ruthless, but as confidantes, they all noticed that it was not disgust. If you really want to say it... it seems to be testing something. .

    After Yuan Tang returned to the side room, he adjusted his breath for a while, licked his lips with unsatisfied desire, and then fell asleep happily. When he woke up, he cleaned himself up, ran over and knocked on Chong Hao's door.

    The waiter saw him and reminded him: "My lord is practicing sword in the backyard."

    Is Baihu so hardworking as a human being? The vixen went around to the backyard, and heard the sound of a sword cutting through the air before he entered. He quietly grabbed the corner of the wall to reveal his eyes, and saw the figure flying around. Had several nasty thoughts.

    If the sword suddenly became fine, it would be fine to stab him in the opposite direction.

    If it suddenly exploded into a hundred yuan, it would be nice to pierce a hundred or so holes in him.

    ... When will he be accidentally cut again? It would be better if the incision is bigger, the wound yesterday was too small.

    The beauty of his daydream suddenly cast a shadow in front of his eyes. Chong Hao came to him at some point: "What are     you thinking ?"

The human beings seemed to be in a bad mood, so he said nicely again: "I want to take you back to my house when you die."

    Chonghao was not comforted, he handed the sword to the person behind him, took the towel and wiped his face, and said "Then you may have to wait a few more days."

    The vixen thought that he had agreed to dedicate the body to himself after death, and he happily followed Chong Hao's footsteps, saying: "Actually, people have to die sooner or later. , I heard that you are the reincarnation of God of War, if you die sooner, you can return to the sky and become a god sooner. Being a god is better than being a human..." He closed his mouth