23

Chapter 23

    He knocked out the Ganoderma lucidum, and he still longed for the treasure in the palace. He ran there twice, and was caught by the gods twice, but why did he suddenly act like this? I came out when I figured it out.

    He used to think that Shenshen couldn't come out because he couldn't come out until an emergency, and he always thought that Shenshen didn't speak because he couldn't speak, but now he knows that he can come out at will and can speak, but he just doesn't seem to care. Own.

    Why doesn't he want to talk to him?

    Chonghao wiped away his tears for him, and asked again: "But you met a big monster who bullied you?"

    "No."

    "Then who wronged you?"

     Rubbing his face into his arms for comfort: "Hold me again."

    I have to admit that when the vixen said this with tears in his eyes, he was really capable of bluffing people.

     Chong Hao raised his arm and restrained himself Take it back, not only did not hug him, but also put him on the chair on one side from his lap, stood up and prepared to ignore him: "I ran out secretly and was wronged, and I still have the face to come back to act like a baby with this king, and usually tell you to be obedient You don't listen..."

    The fluffy ball of fur rubbed against his feet, the fox did everything he could to comfort him, his two little paws grabbed his legs, and his little head kept rubbing against his legs Rubbing away, Chong Hao pursed his lips, rolled his Adam's apple, frowned and said, "Get up."

    " ..."

    I haven't seen him listen carefully once.

    Chong Hao reached out and grabbed the fur on the back of his neck, looking into his tearful eyes.

    After all, she held him in her arms.

    It was still some time before dawn, and he hugged the little fox to bed, but the scenes on the street kept flashing in his mind.

    It was difficult for him to associate the little thing who was circling around him, acting coquettishly, and smiling sweetly, with the vixen in front of him who was undisciplined, unruly, vengeful, ruthless, indiscriminate, pretentious and pretentious, the little fox After getting off the bed, she kept rubbing her head against his arms, causing Chong Hao to have no other choice but to hug him.

    It's rare to see a vixen looking so downcast. It's impossible to say that she isn't soft-hearted, but she can't be said to be particularly soft-hearted.

    It's rare for him to have a little more human touch in his appearance, giving people the impression that he is not too bad to be cured.

    The vixen is really greedy. He not only wants to hug him, but also wants to touch him. He even bumps his little head against his palm.

    The hand covered by the quilt felt his soft hair, and finally began to caress his head, and the hair ball curled up under the palm like this and fell into a deep sleep.

    He always has to do whatever he can to get what he wants, acting like a baby, being cute, cheating, and omnipotent.

    If no one instills in him the concept that monsters cannot become immortals by killing people, I am afraid that others who dare to disobey even the slightest bit will be crushed to death by him.

    When the vixen woke up, he laid there lazily and brewed for a while, and then realized that he was on Chonghao's lap. From what he could see, it was obviously a carriage. When he looked up, Chonghao was indeed in official uniform. body, is going to court.