45

Chapter 45

    Yuan Tang had never met his biological parents, so naturally he couldn't understand what they meant to him. Chong Hao sat down beside him, looked at his angry face, and said, "No, I don't just like you Did you?"

    Yuan Tang frowned, and said crisply: "If you dare to like others, you will die!"

    "How dare you." Chong Hao comforted him, Yuan Tang pointed outside, and asked, "When will he leave? "

    "You don't like him?"

    "Would you like someone who looks so similar to you?"

    "If I have a twin brother, I will be happier."

    Yuan Tang frowned, and said: "Then I will admit it ." I can't leave you anymore, what should I do if I treat your brother as you?"

    "It doesn't matter, no matter what you become, I will recognize you."

    "Then, that person..."

    "He is your father, and he came all the way to find you, Are you willing to drive him away?"

    Yuan Tang said without hesitation: "Of course I am, but I am afraid that you will not."

    "Why would I be reluctant?"

    "Because he is good-looking!"

    "He is a man with a fairy companion. He is godfather's fairy lover and your biological father, how could I hate him because of his good looks? I only respect him because of you."

    Yuan Tang was angry: "I don't like him, I hate him Him!"

    "You don't like him just because he's good-looking? What's the reason?"

    This sentence angered him, and malice gathered in Yuan Tang's eyes: "Yes, just because he is good-looking, I I want to kill him!"

    He flew out suddenly, the red clothes fluttered like a ghost, Chong Hao's figure flashed, and he came to the door to block his way, and said softly: "I'm joking with you, of course I know you It's not because he's good-looking that you don't like him, there must be other reasons, right?"

    He was just teasing Yuan Tang, but Yuan Tang obviously couldn't help teasing, he won't reason with you, he won't be submissive to you, if you think he is evil, then he will only be evil.

    The annoyance in Yuan Tang's eyes receded a little because of his soft voice, he still raised his sharp claws and said, "If you think I don't like him just because he is good-looking, that's it!"

    "Of course not." Chong Chong Hao held his hand, Yuan Tang retracted it immediately, and retracted his sharp claws by the way, turned around and climbed onto the bed, wrapped in the quilt, and ignored him.

    Chong Hao leaned over to look, and Yuan Tang covered his head inside by the way. He sat by the bed and said, "If Ah Tang is unhappy, you can tell me."

    "Why am I unhappy?"

    "I think It can be seen that you are not happy." Chonghao knew that he couldn't suppress the matter in his heart, so he coaxed patiently: "Is it because he said that you and Tiandao are brothers, so he can't accept it?"

    Yuan Tang was silent for a long time, and finally made a sound Came out from under the quilt, and said in a low voice, "It's been so many years, why did you come to me now?

    " , You have experienced many things."

    After a while, Yuan Tang said again: "Then..."

    Chong Hao leaned closer to the quilt, "Huh?"