8

Chapter 8: Wood Carving

    The vixen didn't take his pain seriously at all. While hugging his waist, he looked at him with clear eyes. After suppressing his anger, his expression was harmless to humans and animals, but it clearly revealed two meanings.

    One, satisfy me, I will find you whatever you want.

    Two, make me unhappy, let alone painkillers, believe it or not, I will stab you twice.

    Perhaps this layer of threat played a role, the arms around his waist tightened slightly, and Yuan Tang's little emotions disappeared instantly because of this response. He raised his face and kissed Chonghao affectionately, like a successful bird. The cat that is favored by the owner is so obedient that people can't help laughing.

    Chong Hao pulled his lips, and said in a low voice: "My husband was injured, maybe the lady should take the initiative."

    Yuan Tang thought that he could hear the humility and begging from his tone, which made him feel happy, and he He suddenly carried Chong Hao on his shoulders, and rushed into the house, directly threw him on his spacious couch, and jumped on it impatiently.

    ...

    The wound on the shoulder was torn again due to the violent movement, and the red blood flowed down. The blood was licked clean.

    After a short rest, Chong Hao hugged him in his arms, and joked in a hoarse voice: "Satisfied?" The

    spiritual power in his body was running faster, and the greedy vixen had already tasted the sweetness, so how could he be easily satisfied, he deliberately said: " Can't you do it?"

    Chong Hao chuckled lightly, and didn't want to save face at the moment: "My husband is injured, if the lady refuses to find medicine again, I have no choice but to neglect." The fox spirit looked at

    him for a moment, Reluctantly got up, Chong Hao said again:

    "Find two more clean clothes." A beggar's uniform."

    Chong Hao didn't say much.

    He lowered his eyes and looked at the stains left on the floor after the other party walked by, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

    The vixen walked out of his fairy mansion, sneaked into Chonghao's room, rummaged through the closet, and suddenly saw the hat embroidered with gold thread. There was no one around, so he picked it up and put it in his collar. The clothes returned to Xianfu.     As soon as he entered the door, Chong Hao asked, " Where's the

    medicine?"

Chong Hao read everything clearly from his expression, his expression was obscure, and he said lightly: "Clean up here."

    Yuan Tang cast a small spell casually, and the bed was instantly clean as new. Sitting next to Chong Hao, he stretched out his hand for the clothes, but the other party didn't pick them up. He said, "It's getting late, I'll use it tomorrow."

    Yuan Tang stood up, hung his clothes on a simple shelf on one side very virtuously, then turned back, tiptoed, sat on Chong Hao's lap again, grabbed Chong Hao's arm and hugged his waist, sweetly Said: "The clothes are brought back, then we..."