47

Chapter 47: Family

    The vixen put down his legs, and pulled his robe by the way, his eyes were still staring at the other party angrily.   

     Chong Hao hugged his son with one arm, came to hold his hand with the other, and said, "Are you hungry, sit down and eat something first."

It takes time to get used to eating, and I always feel like something is missing if I don’t eat.

    While eating, he was still looking at Yuan Qi, and Chong Hao could tell from his expression that he had never given up trying to rob others, but he probably didn't find a suitable method in his mind for a while.

    Yuan Tang ate and ate, and suddenly remembered: "Didn't you mean four people? There is one more?"

    "In your father's room."

    "Who is it?"

    "Your father."

    Yuan Tang was stunned for a moment, and said: "You mean godfather?"

    "Exactly."

    "He came too? He helped me too?"

    "Yes."

    "I still have a father..." Yuan Tang asked, "Why didn't he come down before?" Looking for me?"

    "He has been healing Kun."

    Yuan Tang thought of what he dreamed in his dream, and suddenly didn't know what to say, he seemed to have a lot of life sighs that he wanted to say, but they all disappeared when he reached his mouth disappeared.

    He looked at the so-called elder brother who was standing on one side with his eyes downcast, and then looked at the door, thinking of the two fathers who were separated by the door. A lot, at least, less gnashing of teeth.

    He puffed up his cheeks and asked while chewing: "When are they going to leave?"

    "You don't want them to stay?"

    "Of course not." Yuan Tang said: "What do you want them to do."

    "You can teach the baby to practice, they know a lot of spells that you don't know."

    Yuan Qi raised his eyelids, saw the vixen paused for a short time, then peeked over again, met his gaze, and asked, "Really? "

    Your abilities should be greater than mine." Yuan Qi said; "After all, you can turn the sky into the earth, the earth into the sky, the evil into everyone's praise, and the good into everyone's shouting... "

    Shut up!" Yuantang's face darkened, and he remembered the thunder that fell at Chonghao's house back then. He said a few earth-shattering words that would kill him. The hand with the chopsticks exerted a little force, and it was already displeasing to the other party, but now it was even more distasteful.

    Before Chonghao was about to pounce on him again, he stuffed a piece of meat into his mouth. Yuan Tang was taken aback: "What meat?

    " He looked like a tonic, but when he heard that it was a tonic, he still ate a few more pieces. He belonged to the kind of personality who would not treat himself harshly at all.

    But it happened to be such a person, who actually willingly stepped onto the altar of beating the gods for Chong Hao.

    Yuan Qi turned around and walked out without saying a word. Suddenly a plate flew towards him behind him. Yuan Tang took advantage of his unpreparedness to smash it, but it was obviously impossible for the thing to hit him. The man turned around and cast a spell to send the plate to him. Going back to the table in front of Yuan Tang, he said, "Childish."