15

Chapter 15: Ye Jin

    "You really don't have any contact with him?"

    The vixen bit his chopsticks, wrinkled his face in distress, and said, "Probably not."

    But judging from Huai Xiang's expression, it was obvious that it was not. Chong Hao also frowned. He wiped the corner of the vixen's mouth with his hand, and said, "Don't go out casually recently, that big monster looks very dangerous.

    " Such a strong smell is obviously caused by being unable to suppress the demonic nature, but when I got to the place, Ting Huai said that the big monster was fighting and retreating all the way, and I didn't really fight him at all, so I knew that the big monster might be doing it on purpose. Although I don't know why, but since the other party is in his prime at the moment, he won't be able to get a bargain if he goes there, so he won't go out to ask for trouble.

    After eating, Chong Hao called him again: "Come and study."

    The vixen is very smart, and can understand everything. Take the matter of reading as an example, Chong Hao almost read it to him once, and he can remember the general idea immediately. , although the meaning is still not fully understood—maybe he won’t care if he understands it, but this does not prevent him from expressing it.

    He now understands that he made a joke in front of Chong Hao some time ago. It turns out that the book of sages refers to the books written by sages. There are many books. I don't know if there is a book called "Book of Sages".

    "People don't have faith, so they don't know what to do. Big carts don't have wheels, and small carts don't have wheels. How can they do it?" The vixen read a sentence shaking his head, and when Chonghao explained the meaning, he immediately said triumphantly: "I don't know. I can fly in a car, so can I just keep my promises?"

    "The car is just an example. If you don't believe your words, you won't get far." Chong Hao pinched his nose and said, "You Don't you want to become a fairy?"

    The vixen was silent for a while, thinking that according to this principle, the fact that he has lied so many before means that he can't become a fairy? He was immediately displeased and said: "These sages of Laoshizi are telling the truth? Look at what you said a few days ago about dying for the sake of the world. This is all crooked way! I have no relationship with the world for no reason, why should I Die for the sake of the world?"

    Chong Hao said: "A person's death is either lighter than a feather, or heavier than..."

    "Why is death not death, even if you are dead, you can still know whether you are lighter or heavier?" Yuan Tang stretched out his hand and exerted force He tapped his forehead, and said: "Chonghao, Chonghao, you are really brainwashed. If you want me to say, if you don't do it for yourself, you can destroy the world." He raised his chin, boasting

    , There is no warmth in the eyes at all. Chong Hao embraced him with both hands, and all the patience he had in the first half of his life was not enough for the vixen. After a moment of silence, he said: "Everything has its own rules, sows reap causes, sows reap consequences, good and evil are repaid, Misfortune and good fortune come together, and you should take care of yourself, and there is no one who     can replace you. Since ancient times, evil has always prevailed, and you know why?"

    "Why?"

As you said, I feel that people do not destroy themselves for their own sake. But kindness is different. Goodness is like water. It can be gathered together and can be endless, because they will think about each other." The vixen wondered: "But if there is no evil, so