28

Chapter 28

    After getting closer, Yuan Tang realized that the wooden house was in a mess. There were some wooden blocks scattered on both sides of the door, and some wooden protrusions were mottled on the walls. It was very... ugly, but the rest of the place was polished very smooth. Look It looks like it has been vandalized.

    The wooden door was half-closed, and there were two lines of characters on either side of the door, which had been intentionally destroyed, because the font was too old-fashioned, so he could only recognize 'Ziyunli' and 'A Wuze'6 words.

    He turned to look at Chong Hao, the latter recognized it for a moment, and said slowly: "...Ju, Ziyunli, the world...A Wuze."

    This should be a seven-character pair, but because it has been destroyed too much, it can only be Barely making out these few, Yuan Tang nodded. Just as he was about to say something, he suddenly felt a vibration coming from his golden locks. He lowered his head to look, and found that there was a white light emitting from it. Normally, the light was very soft. At this moment, it suddenly became dazzling, as if the things inside were experiencing great pain, Yuan Tang hurriedly shouted: "Shen Shen!" The

    white light in front of his eyes became more and more intense, until he completely lost consciousness because of the excessively dazzling light.

    ...

    Yuan Tang knew that he was dreaming, he saw that the sky was very blue, the clouds were very light, and the wind was very light. The sky in Ziyunli has always been like this. Although he has never been here in his memory, he just knows that this is Ziyunli, which is... home.

    It was the first time he saw himself in red, and for the first time he knew how good-looking he was in red. He was lying on the green grass with unknown little flowers blooming beside him, until someone shouted: "Ah!" Tang."

    He looked away from the sky, turned his head, and saw a man in white standing in front of him. He was wearing a purple gold crown, his eyes were golden, and his long hair was blown slightly by the wind. Yuantang's amber-like eyes sparkled a little. He stood up from the ground, walked towards the man, and said, "You made beef patties again? I can already smell it." "Smell it.

    " When we get there, why don't you come back by yourself?"

    The man turned around indifferently, Yuan Tang pursed his lips, took two quick steps, jumped onto his back, puffed up his cheeks and said, "I want to wait for you to call me."

    The man looked sideways, the tip of his nose was scratched by his soft long hair, smelling the faint fragrance of his body, he moved his legs together a little helplessly, and said: "I think you are lazy, and you want me to carry you back. "

    Yuan Tang hugged the man's neck tightly, but there was a smile on the corner of his mouth, and there was a beam of joy in the corners of his eyes and brows.

    After a while, he suddenly shouted: "Chonghao, Chonghao."

    "Say it straight."

    "Do you like me?"

    "..."

    "Say it quickly!"

    "Yeah." Chonghao said: "You Why do you always ask these questions?"

    "I like to listen." Yuan Tang said, "I like you, Yuan Tang likes Chong Hao, I like Chong Hao the most!"

    His voice was loud and high, as if he was about to rush to the sky , Chonghao don't start, but suddenly he couldn't help but curled the corners of his lips, "Understood, I don't mind talking about it every day."