5

Chapter 5: Sages

Chong Hao said: "What about the monster?"

Chong Hao looked at him silently, Yuan Tang took a few breaths calmly, and finally couldn't restrain his guilt, and touched his swollen belly with one hand. Chong Hao knelt down in front of him, stretched out his hand -

he pinched a piece of brown fox fur from Yuan Tang's mouth, and glanced at his white face.

Fox spirit: "Bah."

He rubbed his mouth, and said with disgust: "That stinky fox is simply a hair-shedding monster."

Chong Hao examined him for a few breaths, then looked in the direction he pointed, and said, "That's all. Come back first."

The vixen put her hands behind her back, lightly pushed the arrow from the female fox into the haystack, and completely relaxed. Because he was too full all at once, he yawned, followed Chong Hao's figure limply, and grabbed his cuff with his fingers, almost hanging up: "If you can't catch the murderer, you can't do anything about it." How should we deal with it?"

Chong Hao pushed his head away, saying: "I will catch you."

The vixen tilted his head to the side and then back to his shoulder, pretending not to see his disgust: "But she Didn't he run away?"

"It's not far away." Chong Hao said, "This king has poisoned the arrows, and they will die if they touch them. It will happen within six hours at most. When you send people to search the whole city tomorrow, you will find them." That monster's corpse."

The vixen asked suspiciously: "If it's dead, how would you recognize that it's that monster?"

"The benefactor doesn't know something." Chong Hao's voice was somewhat unspeakably magnetic, with a low voice In Yuantang's ear: "The poison is produced in the Western Regions. It is colorless, odorless, and extremely poisonous. The monster has been stained with flesh and blood, and it will become a highly poisonous thing. You will know when you test it." The monster has been swallowed

. The vixen's scalp went numb, and he opened his sleepy eyelids: "Then... what symptoms will there be after being poisoned?"

"This poison is called a sweet dream. After being poisoned, you will feel lazy..." He took a deep look at the vixen, "The symptoms are the same as when you want to sleep, but you must not sleep, because once you fall asleep... you won't be able to wake up.

" The vixen, who felt sleepy to death, straightened up abruptly, pinched himself severely, cheered up and said, "Then what about the antidote?"

Chong Hao was noncommittal. Yuan Tang hurriedly followed, "Your benefactor seems to be poisoned too!"

Chong Hao wondered, "How could your benefactor be poisoned?"

"The blood from that monster just covered me all over my body, and it even dripped into my mouth!" "

Okay How could it drip into your mouth?"

"How do I know?" The vixen said angrily, "It dripped into my mouth anyway! Take me back quickly, hurry up, I want to find an antidote!"

Chong Hao's figure slightly On one side, avoiding his grasping hand, he said indifferently: "No problem, that poison is only for monsters, it is useless for benefactors."

He emphasized 'people', and the vixen withdrew his hand stiffly, his face pale and pale. .

There is a golden collar around Yuan Tang's neck, and a very delicate golden lock is hanging on it. This thing has been hanging around his neck since he can remember. Whether it is in the shape of a fox or a human, it has always existed, but most of the time it will be used by Yuan Tang. Tang hides it with a blind eye, because his protector is hidden in the lock, and in many critical moments, he will save him from danger.