43

Chapter 43: Loquat

    Chong Hao couldn't bother him, turned around and wanted to leave, how could the vixen let him run, ran over in two steps and jumped on him from behind, Chong Hao was startled, and hurriedly stretched out his arms to hug him from behind, saying: "Be honest Can you do it ?"

    Yuan Tang's stomach was already getting big, and he jumped towards Chonghao, and he could clearly feel the other's soft and protruding abdomen on his back. Seeing his anxiety, Yuan Tang couldn't help laughing: "If you are afraid , just give me the Treasure Pavilion."

    "Here you are, but what dimensional artifacts do you have to store them?"

    "Don't you have them here ?" "

    It's yours here too, okay?" He asked There is really no way to deal with Yuan Tang who has no memory in front of him. To be precise, he has nothing to do with which Yuan Tang is in front of him.

    "Then I'll take two?"

    Chong Hao let him down, watched him pick out a few good magic weapons, and trot out with them in his pocket, he couldn't help laughing.

    Yuan Tang went all the way out of the Treasure Pavilion, and suddenly saw a man in red standing in front of him. From the side, he looked extraordinary. He hid his treasure, walked over lightly, and patted the other person's shoulder. .

    Yan Zhi suddenly turned around, met his clear eyes, and suddenly his expression changed: "Yuan Tang!" Being

    able to approach him without anyone noticing, this guy really fell for A Wuze, but Yuan Tang grinned at him , his eyes are pure and innocent, and he who has lost his memory is as clean as a piece of white paper. He is not the greedy little fox who has been alone for three thousand years, and he is not the devil who has been practicing for a hundred thousand years and is full of malice towards the world.

    Yan Zhi really didn't want to admit it, but Yuan Tang was so good-looking, he was still in a daze for a while, if it was on the battlefield, he would become the ghost of the opponent's sword just by doing this.

    Yuan Tang stretched out his hand to hold his face, Yan Zhi immediately knocked his hand away, and said angrily, "What are you doing?"

    "I think you look pretty good, do you want to match me?"

    Before Yan Zhi could speak, Chong Hao had already arrived from behind. He stretched out his hand and pulled the little fox over, saying, "What can I do for you?

    " Let me stop by and tell you."

    "Why did you come here in person?"

    Yan Zhi looked at Yuan Tang who poked his head to look at him, he actually wanted to stop by to see if the devil did anything bad, after all Chong Hao protected him Keep it tight, maybe he did evil things on Moshang again, and it hasn't been spread yet.

    Chonghao sensed his doubts, and said: "A-Tang is very obedient and obedient."

    ...Look if you are speaking in human terms, and A-Tang is very obedient and obedient, if he is obedient and obedient, then it's okay Is it Yuan Tang? !

    Yan Zhi said: "I know he is different from others to you, but don't open your eyes and talk nonsense?

    " You'll know when you think about it in two days."

    Yan Zhi suddenly understood, no wonder this guy was so innocent when he patted himself on the shoulder, he didn't take the opportunity to play tricks, he went to see Yuan Tang, and Yuan Tang also looked at him: "Do you want Don't you stay with Chong Hao to serve me? I'll see..." The