38

Chapter 38

    Perhaps it was because of carrying too many memories all at once, Yuan Tang was a little confused for a while, and after sitting for a while, he opened his mouth and ordered Chong Hao: "I want to eat beef pie."

    He is a vixen, He doesn't like to eat chicken, but likes to eat beef, but Chong Hao seems to have gotten used to it, and he brought back a piece of lean beef shortly after he went out. It was only then that Yuan Tang discovered that the magic weapon he was carrying contained a small and exquisite boiler, which became normal size after being placed on the table. You made it?"

    "I thought it would be more convenient to make it before, and one day I can cook for you anytime and anywhere."

    "Is your statement a bit inconsistent? Didn't you say that you want to have nothing to do with me?"

    "People always have extravagant hopes." Chong Hao skillfully used the Fire of the Phoenix, and the small flames jumped on the bottom of the pot. Yuan Tang stared at it and smiled: "Where did you get this thing?"

    "Where did Yan Zhi ask ?" Here comes a bunch." Chong Hao rolled up his sleeves and chopped the beef on the chopping board, Yuan Tang couldn't help staring at him.

    He was the proud son of heaven since he was a child, and the man who enjoys the worship of the world has a desolate temperament all over his body. He was also very indifferent to Yuan Tang back then, but he was gradually seduced by him. No matter how taciturn he was, he almost answered whatever Yuan Tang asked.

    This kind of man cooks with a bit of smoke and fire, with long sleeves pulled up high, eyelashes drooping, and kneading the dough. Yuan Tang couldn't help but support his chin, staring at him and raised the corners of his lips, the breeze Blowing in from the window, Chong Hao suddenly raised his eyes to look at him, and then caught off guard and tapped a white spot on the tip of his nose. Yuan Tang hurriedly sat up straight, raised his sleeve to rub it, and said, "What are you doing?"

    "Why are you staring at me?"

    "I like you so I stare at you." After Yuan Tang said, his eyes suddenly fell on the flour in front of him. head full face.

    He had no bottom line in doing evil, and when he saw this, he held his belly and laughed. Chong Hao raised his hand and wiped his face. Seeing the bright smile on his face like the rising sun, he couldn't hold back a chuckle.

    Yuan Tang blinked at him, and suddenly saw him casting a spell to condense the flour around him. The latter was startled, and immediately jumped up, circling around the table to avoid, seeing that the flour still couldn't catch up with him, he even made a move He made a big grimace, but suddenly there was movement above his head, Yuan Tang raised his face subconsciously, and another pinch of flour was sprinkled on his face, making his head and face pale.     "

    Pfft——" Yuan Tang sprayed a puff of flour from his mouth, turned his head to stare at him, Chong Hao laughed again, and said, "Come here, wipe it off for you.

    "

Why is our A-Tang so powerful? We can’t deal with you without two of you.”

    Chong Hao gave him a hug, and he was about to fly. Yuan Tang walked towards him, his cheek was gently wiped by his cuff, and suddenly he pouted. He kissed on his hand, Chong Hao paused, pressed his pouted mouth back, carefully wiped from his forehead to the corner of his mouth, Yuan Tang pouted again and kissed his fingers, not only took the opportunity to kiss him secretly, but also kissed him Rushing to kiss, Chong Hao moved his hand away and he still stretched his neck to follow.