10

Chapter 10: Obedient

    Although the vixen is simple and silly, his reaction is very clever. After seeing Qingyun's clothes, his face suddenly changed, and he turned around abruptly, stabbing Chonghao's chest with a long dagger mercilessly, "How dare you?" Lied to me——" Chong Hao's figure flashed, avoiding the blow, and quickly came to Qing Yun's side,     saying

    : "Where is the golden house?"

"Why didn't you shoot when he hit me just now?"

    Chong Hao said nothing, and the magic weapon floated in front of him. I recognized that it was the handicraft of Huazhu Xianjun. This kind of thing was originally supported by a formation.

    He was salivating at the appearance of the magic weapon, but then suddenly realized that something was wrong: "You know the way?!"

    He only thought that Chong Hao was an ordinary mortal, but now seeing his proficiency in driving the magic weapon, it is obviously not like that. novice.

    Chonghao said: "Know some fur."

    ​​Qingyun wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, and chuckled: "Although it is fur, but what you have learned is a killer move. A little fox with a shallow cultivation base like you is so coveted by him. How could the big monster next to him not be tempted?"

    The vixen was belatedly aware once again—

    if Chonghao didn't know the way, how could he have dared to chase that female fox alone with a sword?

    Chong Hao's eyes flickered, and he said: "I don't want to hurt you, so come in by yourself."

    Qing Yun raised his eyebrows and said: "This is the reason why you called me back from

    all the way ?" Even a vixen is reluctant to use it? Chong Hao did not argue, but only added: "He is the king's savior."

    Qing Yun glanced at the golden lock on the vixen's neck, thinking that saving you was not his intention. Yuan Tang was already jumping in anger, because he found out that his 'tonic' actually despised him, look what he said? Go in by yourself? Talking like he could hurt him—

    He didn't connect 'everything he has learned' with 'Chonghao is very powerful' at all.

    He didn't say much anymore, his eyes were cold and serious, and the long sword in his hand attacked directly. He must convince Chonghao today, and then bite off his head with one bite!

    Chonghao didn't hide, he always felt that the vixen would take care of the old feelings, but seeing the sword had come to his chest, Yuantang's expression remained unshakable, and finally he lowered his eyes and turned sideways, raised his toga, and wrapped the long sleeves of the vixen in an instant. The long sword grabbed his wrist.

    Yuan Tang felt a pain in his wrist, and the long sword fell in response to the sound. Chong Hao was already full of blessings, and it was almost impossible to hurt him with magic power. , ready to use his strength to escape, anyway, it is not too late for Xianjun to take revenge for ten years.

    Chong Hao raised his other hand to catch him, and a soft force came. The vixen flew out, turned around and ran, but suddenly broke into a golden light, and fell down with a slap.

    Grinning his teeth and rubbing his buttocks, he got up, and when he looked up, Chong Hao's terribly big face was hanging above him, looking at him. He realized that he had fallen into the magic weapon, and he felt very flustered, but he still forced himself to be calm and provocative. "You two fight one, what kind of heroes are you? You have the ability to fight one-on-one!"