44

Chapter 44

    As his belly got bigger day by day, Yuan Tang didn't have the time to think about messy things. Maybe it was because he was in a bad mood. When he looked in the mirror, he felt that he was not as good-looking as before. Interested in turning into a human form, for several days in a row, Chong Hao woke up with a little furry thing lying beside him.

    It's okay for him to change into his original shape, but I don't know if it has something to do with his pregnancy, hair loss is everywhere, it's like a hair shedding monster.

    The first thing Chong Hao does when he wakes up every morning is to perform a restoration technique on the room to clean up those hairs.

    The little fox sat on the bed and yawned, with crystal tears hanging from the corners of his eyes, his round belly was hidden in the long hair, the fur all over his body slept messily, and when he sat there, his belly was bulging.

    His fur is long and soft, and the second thing Chong Hao does when he wakes up early is to pick him up with one hand and comb him under the sun. This is Yuan Tang's favorite thing at present. Chong Hao's hands are very gentle, and the strength of the comb is also very light. With one stroke, he can always scrape off the floating hair on his body - of course, if it hurts from being combed, he will Just bite him.

    Yuan Tang lay on all fours, Chong Hao stretched his little feet and combed the hair on his legs. After combing the hair on his stomach, he changed his position to let him comb his back.

    Chong Hao likes his little belly very much. From time to time, he will stick out his consciousness to check the condition of the fetus in his belly, and the fairy doctor will come to check it regularly.

    When Chong Hao was grooming him, occasionally guards and maids would pass by, quietly watching and discussing in a low voice—

    "Looking at it this way, the Immortal Venerable is much gentler."

    "The little fox is cute! I'm going to die, why? The world is so unfair, giving him the beauty of being a human being, and giving him such a prototype? I really want to touch him!"

    "You're crazy! Yuan Tang, you dare to think... I guarantee you'll get it before you reach out." The soul is gone ."

    "Have you heard of it? During the war, there was a fairy who liked Yuan Tang, and she risked her life to kiss him, but in the end she didn't even touch the hem of his clothes."

    "I've heard that after he was with the Immortal Venerable, there was a fairy who fell in love with the Immortal Venerable, but he fell in love with him."

    "... so scary?"

    "Scary I like him too... so cute, I love him I really want to touch his chubby belly..."

    ...

    Although Yuan Tang was lazy, he was naturally strong, so he listened to what was going on around him in a daze, he half opened his eyes to look at Chong Hao, and was pinched by his ears Jian rubbed his whole body numb, raised his little paw and hit him.

    "Look, in fact, many people like you very much. As long as you don't do bad things, everyone will be willing to get close to you." The

    little fox rubbed his paws on his sleeves, and suddenly jumped down and ran out. His belly was round. As if holding a ball, it seemed as if it was about to be dragged on the ground with the running movement. Chong Hao was worried about his safety, so he followed closely: "Where are you going, I will carry you." The

    vixen was not only disobedient, but also hugged Clinging to his stomach, he rolled down the steps like a ball. Chong Hao was terrified, and after a few steps to catch up, he saw that the little vixen had already rolled down, and was standing at the bottom of the steps, looking at him slyly.