35

Chapter 35

    There is darkness in the abyss, and he don't know how many grievances and grievances are recorded in that memory. The evil spirit between heaven and earth is condensed here.

      The black mist is as solid as it is, mixed with a little red light, and the inexplicable fear is suppressed in people's hearts. The timid Memory Beast yelled like a brother.

    Until Yuan Tang came to him and slapped him: "Shut up!"

    "Aren't you afraid? I, I, I, I are afraid..."

    "This is your home, what are you afraid of?

    " It's in hell..." Memory Beast sobbed softly, "This kind of place may have inner demons, and if it does appear, we will definitely not be able to defeat it."

    Yuan Tang really didn't feel scared, but he felt that this place was inexplicably familiar. Those fears that rushed to his face could not leave a trace in his heart, he took out a luminous pearl, and barely illuminated a small area around him.    

     Seeing this, the Memory Beast asked , "Isn't this Ye Mingzhu from the Immortal Palace?"

     Different from the past, the scalps of those who listened were numb, Yuan Tang took out all the night pearls in the golden lock in an instant, and the memory beast was stunned: "How much did you pick..."   

     "It's about a hundred and eighty. Don’t worry, I didn’t stare at one area to pick. I picked very regularly.” 

      Memory Beast has probably never seen someone stealing things so confidently, and was speechless for a while.    

      As soon as the roar of the tiger came out, the surrounding black mist suddenly became violent, rushing towards his face, and Yuan Tang's figure was suddenly swept up by a wild black wind, and his spells were completely ineffective here.    

     In the black mist, a voice suddenly came—   

     "The nine-tailed fox was born with hell, pure in nature but sinister. You are going down to the earth to set up a robbery for him. Are you afraid that you will be hated by him?"

    "It's fate that he picked me from the calamity. When he returns from the calamity in the mortal world, if he can achieve a great state of mind, he may be able to make friends one more time."

    "You always like to think things better, but the nine-tailed fox He is not ordinary, and he is unparalleled in beauty, I sincerely remind you, don't let him become your calamity."

    "How about I help you seal the seven emotions and six desires, clean the six senses, and avoid being disturbed by the world?"

    " Thank you for your concern, I can also cultivate my state of mind this time, how can I miss it so easily?"

    "Well..." These voices were mostly young, with a bit of clarity, and after a long time, they said again: "It's here Chong Hao, this is the Reincarnation Platform. You are here for a young master from a rich family. Your destiny has been arranged. When you are six years old, someone will abandon a blind child in front of your house. That is Kyuubi He's a fox."

    "I'm a little curious about his appearance."

    "We're also curious! Zhuzhao, have you seen him?"

    "Of course I have, let me see... look, that is the nine-tailed fox. " In the

    silence, someone took a deep breath and said: "How can it be hell if you are born so beautiful?