13

Chapter 13

    After the phrase 'lovely' fell, the vixen rushed out. Chong Hao was worried that he would run out to make trouble again, so he hurriedly stopped in front of him: "Where are you going?"

     Liu Liu looked at him with eyes, pursed his lips and said nothing.

    Chonghao bent down to get close to his delicate face, "A Tang said that he would be obedient, is he going to break his promise again?" "

    I swear, I won't break my promise." Hao asked, "Then what do you want to do?"

    He wanted to find Chong Hao, the little goblin who hid there and dared to seduce him.

    He didn't say a word, Chong Hao took a step forward, and the vixen noticed his warm breath spraying on his face, and immediately pushed him back fiercely: "I don't want to talk to you now!" "You can't hurt anyone casually

    , Don't destroy the buildings in the mansion at will, and don't seduce others casually, you may remember?"

    The vixen tilted his head, looked at him with unkind eyes, and said: "I am a fairy, I will not hurt the human race casually."

    Unless others first mess with him.

    "Okay." Chong Hao said, "Now we can say, where do you want to go?" "

    Why do you bother me so much?"

    "My king has taken responsibility for letting you out, so naturally I want to take care of you."

    "I've been imprisoned by you for so long, can't I go out to get some air?" Yuan Tang walked out, but his wrist was suddenly grabbed, the man approached his ear, and said: "There is a banquet in the palace tonight, do you want to go and see it?" ?”

    The palace? baby?

    Yuan Tang was overjoyed, and felt that Chong Hao was trying to cover up that little elf, so his expression darkened a bit, and he said, "Aren't you going to take your little elf?"

    Chong Hao bent his lips for some reason, and said: " Take you out to save face."

    Like a breeze blowing the willows, the vixen's expression instantly relaxed, as if suddenly elated, he suddenly had the confidence to snatch Chong Hao back, and said firmly: "You will know my goodness sooner or later."

     The first time the vixen knew that the human palace was In this way, at night, the palace ladies hung up the palace lanterns one after another, and the lights were brightly lit everywhere. Today is the family banquet hosted by the Empress Dowager, and there are many people in the banquet.

     When I didn’t attend this family banquet, the vixen thought that everyone in the royal family looked like Xiao Jing and Chong Hao. Now I saw that the other people They are all just 'vulgar fans', and some of them still have a look of lack of energy, which makes them turn off their appetites.    

      His beautiful eyes swept across the audience unreservedly. He didn't need any charms, so someone started to approach and greet Chong Hao: "Uncle Qihuang's illness has been repeated, and my nephew has been looking for a chance to visit. But they were all stopped by His Majesty, now it seems that he is in good health?"