27

Chapter 27: Be Good

    Yuantang finally made a choice between Shuangxiu and Shenshen, but found that the other party seemed to be even more shocked.

    "What's the matter with you..." Yuan Tang pulled him over to face him, then put his arms around his waist, raised his face and acted like a baby to him: "Are you unhappy? Why are you unhappy? What should I do?" You can be happy?"

    The last syllable, because of confusion, even had a little milk sound, the vixen was a little confused, more worried, he reached out to touch Bai Ying's face, but was caught by him Finger, the other party seemed to be looking at him. After a long time, he sighed slightly: "No matter who you like, as long as you can guarantee that you will not be half-hearted in the future, I will not be unhappy." The vixen laughed, and he nodded: "

    You Whatever you say, I will do."

    "If you don't like Chonghao, you should tell him clearly, you shouldn't..." He said with some difficulty: "Use his feelings...and even want to take his life "

    The vixen blinked, thought for a while, nodded and said: "I'll tell him!"

    He let go of Bai Ying, and when he was about to leave, he suddenly backed away, and said softly, "You have to wait for me here. "

    ..."

    After seeing him nodding, Yuan Tang felt relieved. He passed the other party and took a step, but was hugged back by him when he was about to reach the door: "Forget it, you have to stay in the palace now, don't worry about it." I said it."

    "You said that I am not allowed to use him to cultivate, so what am I still doing in the palace?" The fox spirit said: "I will go back to Fox Mountain tomorrow. Anyway, as long as you are here, no one will dare to bully me. If the cultivation is slow, the cultivation will be slow." Bar."

    He figured it out all of a sudden, he seemed to be able to do everything right, the vixen pulled his hand and walked straight towards the study, but the god returned to the golden lock, he froze for a moment, his heart jumped for

    joy—— God is really reluctant to leave him for even a moment.

    He continued to walk forward, and before he reached the place, the door of the study was suddenly pulled open from inside, and Chong Hao looked at him with a bit of coldness between his brows.

    "..."

    Yuantang pondered for a while, and said, "I have something to tell you." "

    I also have something to tell you."

    The vixen didn't care about these things, he rushed to say: "Let me talk first!"

    Chong Hao didn't follow He fights.

    Yuan Tang thought for a while, and said: "I decided not to be your wife, so from now on, you are not my husband-in-law, and then... I will go back to Fox Mountain, I will not live here anymore, and I don't want you to raise me anymore. "

    ..." He said it without any hesitation. Chonghao's expression remained the same, only his eyes drifted slightly. He wanted to say something, but was snatched away by the vixen again: "But I still have questions to ask you."

    "Say."

    "Can you show me your little fairy?"

    "What do you want to see him for?"

    "I'm curious." The vixen puffed up her cheeks and said, "My tail must be prettier than his. I'm also prettier than him, I'm definitely smarter than him, I'm better than him everywhere!" "