25

Chapter 25: Double Cultivation

    As a complete carnivorous creature, the vixen is unwilling to eat even a little bit of vegetarian food. After taking two bites of the steamed bun in his hand, he put it down, picked up the vegetables in the bowl twice, and then threw it aside.

    He took it for granted and said to Chonghao: "The meat animal is dead, you go hunt it for me." "Why does the

    king indulge you?"

    "Because you are my husband." The fox said: "It is only natural for a husband to raise a wife. Chong

    Hao looked at him for a moment, as if he really had no choice but to come out, and said: "Still coming out?

    " There was actually a lot of meat on Hao's table. After a short period of confusion, he couldn't help being fierce: "Why did you lie to me?

    " A smile finally appeared on his face, and he said, "Eat quickly."

    Yuan Tang glanced at him depressedly, raised his chopsticks and stretched towards the beef. In contrast, I heard him say: "Ah Tang likes that white shadow very much?"

    "Of course I do."

    "He annoyed you yesterday,

    but you still like him?" He rolled his eyes at Chong Hao, and said: "Of course I like it."

    Chong Hao chuckled lightly, carried the vegetables, but suddenly couldn't eat, put down the chopsticks, and said: "This king is going to the palace, take Explain the painting scroll to His Majesty, you stay at home and don’t cause trouble.”

    “What about the treasure in the Treasure Pavilion?”

    “You just stole something from someone else…”

    “This is mine!” The vixen immediately corrected: “This It's not stealing, it's taking back."

    "In any case, you just took advantage of His Majesty, and His Majesty has not yet let go of this matter. How do you want me to ask for treasures for you? A Tang, a man can't push his feet." "I'm not a man.

    " The vixen curled his lips: "Why are you talking about big things all day long?"

    Chonghao wanted to say something, but the vixen waved his hand suddenly, "Okay, okay, you go, I know what to do."

    After chasing Chonghao away , the vixen filled his stomach first, then rubbed his chubby belly and leaned back on the chair to think about it. No matter how he thought about it, he felt that it was impossible for Chong Hao to help him fight for the Treasure Pavilion. He failed to go there twice. After succeeding, a wave of resentment naturally grew in my heart.

    Xiao Jing can have one fairy treasure, maybe there will be two fairy treasures, three fairy treasures... Evil thoughts have already arisen, how could he be suppressed so easily.

    Thinking about it, Shenshen didn't come out when he went back to the palace, probably because it wasn't night, so he sneaked into the palace directly during the day.

    It doesn’t matter if you can’t find the key, the vixen took out the torch after casting a blinding trick. The back window was all made of wood, and the window paper was burned to ashes when it saw the fire. The vixen waited patiently, preparing to try to break through the barrier after the fire spread. At this moment, a long halberd suddenly flashed in front of my eyes: "You little monster! You covet the imperial treasure pavilion over and over again, and you really think that my Zhenbao god does not exist?!" There is actually a Zhenbao god enshrined in this