30

Chapter 30

    He stared at Chonghao's eyes, it didn't look like he was lying at all, but he couldn't help wondering what those golden pupils looked like, he should have seen them before, but it was too long, and he had forgotten almost.

    His threat had some effect on Chong Hao, the man said: "If you really want to go down, you still have to prepare well."

    "What do you want to prepare?"

    "Let's go out and find some books to learn about Ah Wu. There is something under the lake, so you can make plans."

    He inadvertently glanced at Yuan Tang's abdomen again, if you don't look carefully, you can't see anything there, and there is no need to change the clothes you used to wear.     What he said was questioned by Yuan Tang: "Do you want to go

    out and find help?"

    "I still need to find help when I hit you now?"

: "If you hit me, then you are not a god."

    "If I don't hit you, can you believe that I am him?"

    "Anyway, if you don't hit me, it may not be him. If you hit me, it must not be him."

    Chong Hao smiled lightly: "You are unreasonable." The

    vixen ignored him, and he started wandering around the house again, trying to find some good treasures, turning his stomach and suddenly growling, Chong Hao said: "Go out to eat." The

    vixen frowned. He felt that his current physical condition was not right. Although his cultivation was progressing slowly, he had already left the mortal womb. But I often feel hungry... Isn't he regressing in practice?

    Thinking of this, Yuan Tang's expression suddenly changed, and he said, "No, I'm going down now." If

    you're hungry, just bear with it, and when he gets off Ah Wuze, maybe he'll meet a promotion The chance of cultivation.

    His figure rushed out like the wind, and Chong Hao, who had reacted, immediately followed. Yuan Tang plunged down headlong, but his falling body suddenly stopped. He felt that his feet were being grabbed by someone. He kicked hard, but the person who was holding his feet suddenly lifted him hard. Yuan Tang was immediately relieved. Controlled by that force, Chong Hao fell to the ground with his arms around him, and was immediately pushed away by him: "Are you sick?!"

    "Don't be so impulsive."

    Yuan Tang's nose almost crooked, Chong Hao ate his gods, he is not an opponent at all now. This guy can't understand his panic at all. If his cultivation is really regressing, then he will be a useless fox from now on! !

    He was so anxious that he waved his hands and wanted to fight Chong Hao, but suddenly there was a throbbing pain in his abdomen. Yuan Tang's face turned pale, and he immediately squatted down slowly while covering his stomach. Chong Hao hurried forward: "A Tang..."

    Yuan Tang Raising his eyelids to look at him, he gritted his teeth and said, "You poisoned the water?!"

    "..." Chonghao said, "I drank that water too, didn't you see it?"

    After the sudden pain passed, Yuan Tang gradually got better again, he bit his lip, and said: "It's definitely your fault."

    It was indeed his fault... Although it wasn't a ghost, Chong Hao bent down to hug him, and said softly: "Let's go out first. " Yuan Tang was     picked

    up by him, looked at his expression uncertainly, and said slowly: "You know what's going on, don't you?"

    "I'll tell you when I get out."

The sword was already on his neck, and the blade of the sword instantly left a thin red line on his neck, and the blood flowed down his throat. The person held by his hands said grimly: "Speak clearly.

    " The Adam's apple rolled, he was sure that this little thing would cut his throat in an instant, he couldn't tell if he would cut it, but if he made it clear, he was afraid he would go crazy even more.

    "Your sword..." Chong Hao said, "Take it farther away."

    "Please explain clearly, I will naturally take it farther away."

    Chong Hao lowered his eyes to look at him, and his intuition told him that he would die here if he told the truth, "Maybe it's just that you've eaten too much..."

    Jian Feng pushed closer again, and the blood on Chong Hao's neck flowed even more fiercely. Yuan Tang's eyes told him that if he said another word of nonsense, he would stand dead here.     Yuan

    Tang stared at him unblinkingly, Chong Hao said slowly: "You are pregnant.

    "

Before he could react, Chong Hao took the opportunity to put him down, took the sword off his neck, touched the wound on his neck with his hand, and said, "Can we go out now?"

    Yuan Tang's lips trembled, The beautiful eyes blinked blankly, and he started to walk towards the stone tablet.

    When he came out of the painting, it was already daylight. Chong Hao pulled Yuan Tang to sit down beside the bed, then put medicine on his own neck, and then came back to sit beside him, calling softly, "A Tang?"

    Yuan Tang Suddenly he raised his hand and drew it towards his face, Chong Hao grabbed his wrist, he said: "You feel it?

    " There was a living body, and he raised his other hand, but was grabbed by Chong Hao again. The man held both of his hands and said, "Be quiet and eat something, okay?"

    Yuan Tang After struggling hard, Chong Hao had to let go, and in the next second, he was slapped hard on the face.

    The boy who just came in with the food shook his hand in fright, and almost dropped the bowl, but saw the prince raised his eyelids and looked over: "Put it on the table." The boy backed away in a

    hurry, Chong Hao turned back to look at Yuan Tang, said: "Enough splashing, can we eat?" After all

    , he was still very hungry, Yuan Tang stood up and walked to the table, and started to eat expressionlessly.

    He still couldn't accept this for a while, his heart was in a mess, he didn't know what to do, and he couldn't even bring up his temper. As he ate, he thought, how could it be?

    He was eating, and suddenly touched his head down, and the corners of Chong Hao's eyes twitched. Yuan Tang withdrew his hand, then gave him a cold look, and said, "Look again, I'll eat you."