40

Chapter 40: The Immortal Embryo

    Yuan Tang said that he must do what he wants to do. A few days later, he strengthened another layer of enchantment in Ziyun. On the land of fairyland.

    Now that Yuantang has supreme magic power, he is a person who wants to pay attention to ostentation. Before the person arrives, fiery red fireworks are already rising in the sky, turning the entire sky on Moshang into crimson red. Below The entire Moshang City was shrouded in a red shadow. People walked to the street, and the elders went upstairs, and they all raised their heads to look up.

    A slender nine-tailed fox suddenly appeared from the fiery red, with nine snow-white long tails flapping behind him, his dark eyes looked straight down, the red rune on his forehead exuded an ancient and evil The charming breath and the vigorous posture are daunting.

    "This wasn't Yuan Tang's favorite back then..." The elders gasped, and the next second, a majestic tiger spirit suddenly rushed across the sky. After the tiger howled, the sky suddenly became clear again.

    Standing in the air, Yuan Tang hit Chong Hao angrily, and the latter carried him directly down to the palace, and said, "How did I tell you?"

    "I was just telling them I'm coming!"

    "You're showing off Big enough."

    "It's that big!" The vixen snorted, and kicked him again: "Who told you to steal my limelight!"

    "Okay." Chong Hao stretched out his hand to pull him over, brushing away the long hair scattered on his temples. Fa, said: "You will scare them like this." As

    soon as he finished speaking, the elders hurried over from the other side, with pale and uncertain faces, each holding a magic weapon to Yuan Tang: "Xianzun, this vixen ..."

    Yuan Tang flipped his palm, and the elder suddenly seemed to be slapped by someone, his figure retreated quickly, Chong Haofei stepped forward to support him, looked at Yuan Tang gloomyly, Yuan Tang withdrew his hand, and hummed : "Who is the vixen? From now on, I will also be called Xianzun. I am the god of evil, Tanghu Xianzun."

    Yuan Tang was willful all his life, and if someone offended him, he would kill someone. Although he didn't kill someone just now, but if Chong Hao hadn't helped him in time, this elder would definitely have knocked over dozens of rows of guardrails, and Chong Hao took out the pill The elder took the medicine, apologized in a low voice, and said, "You go back separately first, and go to the hall to meet later."

        Everyone was shocked, but Chong Hao came over and grabbed Yuan Tang's wrist, and Yuan Tang was caught by him Dragging all the way in, he had to trot to keep up with him, and when he reached the place where there were only two people, Chonghao let him go, and said in a deep voice: "Before I came, I told you to keep a low profile in everything, and now you will hurt people as soon as you come up. , You really didn’t listen to my words, did you?”  

     “I didn’t kill anyone, but I just taught him a lesson.”

      The vixen gave him a suspicious look, and said, “I have your child, and you want to be so cruel to me. Is it?"  

       "You..."   

       "I, I don't like being called a vixen! A vixen is a curse!"  

     "Aren't you a fox?"   

     "I'm a nine-tailed fox."

    Yuan Tang corrected, "It's different from an ordinary fox. Naturally it's different."