17

Chapter 17: Eating Fish

    The people behind Xiao Fei immediately came over to grab Yuan Tang, but suddenly a few fist-sized rocks flew up from the ground and threw them directly at their heads. They almost fell to the ground in an instant before they had time to make a sound. , the corner of the vixen's mouth curled up, and he hooked his fingers in Xiao Fei's inconceivable eyes. A stone as tall as a man flew up slowly, and flew to his head little by little, then raised up, and then raised up—the heavy shadow weighed heavily on his head

    . On Xiao Fei's head, he watched the stone rise higher and higher, suddenly realized what Yuan Tang was going to do, and wanted to run, but suddenly found that his feet seemed to be glued to the ground.

    "You, you are a monster..."

    Yuan Tang stepped forward in front of him, slapped him again, and said viciously, "It's been said that this beauty is a fairy!

    " God, have mercy!"

    He couldn't stop looking up, and the stone was already hanging steadily above his head at a height of more than five meters, and if it fell from this height, he would be smashed into a pulp in an instant.

    "This god always cares about death and life." Yuantang said wickedly: "You have offended this god again and again, today this god will show mercy and grant you death, can you thank me?" Xiao Fei's face turned green

    . Painful, tears welling up, he raised his head to look at the rock hanging in the air that was about to fall at any time, while crazily wanting to move his feet like pulling a carrot, while looking at Yuan Tang with a mournful face: "I was wrong, I was wrong Oh, little god, you..."

    Pa——

    Yuantang slapped him again, and said, "I'm a great god!"

    "Great god—" Xiao Fei's tears rolled down his nose, "I was wrong, I Wrong, please forgive me, please forgive me, great god, great god...the most powerful god in the whole sky!"

    Yuan Tang was so blown away by these rainbow farts that he almost went to heaven, and he was flattered Said: "Well then, I'll spare you..."

    Before Xiao Fei had time to be pleasantly surprised, he heard him put his hands behind his back and say with a generous face, "

    I'll give you a good time."

    The stone that fell from the top of his head in an instant almost became the last straw that crushed Xiao Fei. He stared at the stone on his head and screamed in dismay. His handsome face was distorted due to fear, and his neck turned purple. The blue tendons on the chest are bursting, and the canthus are about to split.

    But the stone just stopped on his face.

    The vixen clutched his stomach and laughed until tears came out, Xiao Fei suddenly fell to the ground.

    He hardly noticed that his feet could move, his eyes were suddenly attracted by the vixen, he was clearly laughing at himself, but seeing him laugh like that, for a moment, Xiao Fei felt that it was worth being scared like this of.

    Good or bad...

    But, how can it be so good-looking?

    Sensing his gaze, the vixen finally stopped smiling. He straightened his face and said, "What are you looking at? Believe it or not if you kill me?"

    Xiao Fei shrank subconsciously, and finally realized that he could move , quickly crawled out from under the rock, he stood aside, looked at the vixen again, and said, "You, won't you kill me?