14

Chapter 14

    The vixen was carried down from the carriage. The prince, who had always hated the vixen climbing the bed the most, carried him back to the main house. A group of guards bowed their heads silently. .

    No one knows what they went through.

    Chong Hao put the man on the bed, the vixen immediately rolled in a circle, and then rolled back again, lying there looking at Chong Hao who was sitting by the bed, his face was full of tears from the hands of other fairies. The proud one who snatched it back: "Look at you, what did you say that you like that goblin? In fact, you still like me a little more in your heart, don't you?" Chong Hao looked at him quietly. He knew that he had lost his

    composure today, but there is such a vixen By my side, I'm afraid there are not many people who don't lose their composure.

    His fingers brushed the vixen's plump lips, those lips were as soft as petals, full of endless sweetness, he retracted his fingers and said, "Sleep." The vixen still didn't want to sleep, so he grabbed

    Chong Hao's arm, said: "Are you going to look for that goblin again?" "

    No." Chonghao held his fingers and said, "I still have things to do." "

    What's so busy with human affairs? Anyway, it’s only been a few decades, you might as well be happy with me for a few more days.” He held Chong Hao’s hand back, looking expectant and seductive, Chong Hao stroked his tender fingers, and finally couldn’t hold back from bending over Kissed him on the forehead, and said: "Good boy."

    Yuan Tang watched him get up and leave. After the bed curtain was closed, he suddenly raised his hand to touch his forehead, and then looked at his fingers.

    I don't know what curse Chong Hao cast on him, he felt as if his forehead had been scalded by something, and the temperature could not dissipate for a long time.

    He touched it many times, and even took out his small mirror from the collar to look at it. He couldn't see anything there, but there seemed to be something clearly.

    He turned over and pulled the quilt over his body, but couldn't fall asleep, so he got up and went out, looked at the brightly lit study room, stood stupidly for a while, then suddenly turned to look at Li Ming, who was watching the night, and said, "Have you seen your lord's?" Goblin?"

    Although Li Ming didn't understand why he asked this question, he still answered honestly: "Of course I have."

    The vixen frowned and

    asked displeasedly, "Does the lord treat him well?" Okay."

    The vixen said with a dark face, "Are you as good as me?"

    "???" Li Ming felt that his brain was not enough, but he didn't know what the prince meant, and he didn't dare to speak too clearly, so he said vaguely: "Probably, this subordinate doesn't know either."

    "Huh." He was very loyal.

    The vixen walked towards the study, and before Chonghao could react, he held his face in his hands, kissed him on the forehead, "I'll give it back to you,"

    and then left aggressively.

    After returning that to Chong Hao, he finally slept soundly. However, Chong Hao touched his forehead and didn't recover for a long time. After he figured it out, he put down the pen and walked back to the main room.

    The vixen was sleeping soundly on the bed, with a faint blush on his fair face, if you haven't seen his ferocious appearance when he wakes up, just looking at his face, he is absolutely harmless to humans and animals.