18

Chapter 18: Stolen

    In fact, the vixen was not satisfied last night outside, so he was brought back to the palace under the evil wind. Originally, he wanted to wait for Chonghao to die and then eat it in one bite. Who would have thought that he would fall down first.

    The fur ball stopped under the quilt for a while, arching and arching, arching and arching, a human head emerged. Because of being too tired, the vixen was too lazy to hide his ears and tail. With two fluffy ears still on his head, he looked up at Chong Hao, and said after a long time, "But I'm hungry."

    Chong Hao leaned on the bed with one hand, approached him, and said meaningfully: "Coincidentally, this The king is hungry too."

    The fluffy ears moved, then drooped following the master's movements, and wrapped the quilt tightly like a vixen's little wife, thinking about how to reject Chonghao.

    He really didn't expect Chong Hao to be so - so 'strong'.

    "You, why do you want to get drunk with me all of a sudden?"

    "Of course it's to satisfy your wish."

    This vixen, who is not familiar with him, wants him to die quickly every day, even if Chong Hao doesn't say it, he can't hide it anger. He stretched out his hand to pull the vixen out of the quilt. When he held it, it was still an arm, but when he pulled it to his leg, it turned into a claw. He looked at the hairball that was dragged out, and the hairball also looked up at him.

    One person and one fox looked at each other for a while, Chong Hao gently rolled his hand from his head to his tail, and said, "Then let's eat.

    " He tore off the chicken leg, hugged it and stuffed it into his mouth. Chong Hao sat on one side and said, "Isn't it coming back?

    " The small scarf in front of him quickly became greasy and was covered with minced meat.

    It's still inconvenient to eat things in their original form.

    Chong Hao reached out to pat him, and said, "It's really dirty."

    The little fox glared at him, suddenly threw the roast chicken on him, jumped off the table and ran, Chong Hao bent his lips, picked up the bowl Caught a few pieces of beef, got up and followed.

    Suddenly there was a little fox in the mansion, some servant girls were startled, some curiously wanted to stop him and give him a hug, but he withdrew his hand in fright when he gritted his teeth. The vixen dragged his tail through the hole in the rockery, and when he ran out, he bumped into someone, and that person hugged him.

    He raised his little head, and faced the frosty face in his upper arms, the hairs all over his body exploded -

    the next second, the stinky Taoist stuffed him into his sleeve.

    Fox spirit: "..."

    Huaixiang Taoist priest's sleeve turned out to be a magic weapon. He was thrown and rolled and wanted to climb up, but suddenly found that he couldn't use any spells in his body, so he could only grab him with his claws. The fabric in the sleeves hangs like hanging on a cliff.

    On the other side, Chong Hao came to look for Yuan Tang with beef, and bumped into Huai Xiang, and was about to speak, but saw Huai Xiang quickly heading towards the courtyard where he lived.

    Daoist Huaixiang is not good at lying, so naturally it is not easy to run into Chong Hao head-on, he took the little fox back to his room, closed the door with both hands, took out a jade cup, shook his sleeves and threw him inside.