12

Chapter 12

    The vixen remained silent for a long time.

    He still has self-knowledge, knowing that he has nothing to do with being gentle, considerate, and kind.

    Chong Hao took back the hand touching his face, and began to focus on his writing again. I really don't know what's so interesting about that pen. The vixen sat on the table, raised his head and frowned to see his side face. Jin Guang, the vixen looked at it, and was a little dazed.

    Chong Hao started to move again, got up and walked to the bookshelf on one side, Yuan Tang climbed up on the table again, and looked at him with his feet. I don't know if it was because of the sudden addition of a 'little fairy', Yuan Tang suddenly felt that he was not taken seriously.

    Chonghao now, why doesn't he even look at him?

    The man came back again, and Yuan Tang immediately sat down on the table again, looked at it thoughtfully for a while, and then smiled again: "Mr. Xiang, Chong Hao, Mr. Chong Hao?" "Is there something?" Chong Hao finally gave

    alms Turning around normally, Yuan Tang was full of discomfort, but on the surface he shook his calves and feet easily, and chatted like a chat: "What does the vixen figure look like?" "It's not as good as you, but

    ...

    " , I don't want to hear 'but', he immediately interrupted Chong Hao, saying: "I can also be gentle, considerate and kind, that's not an advantage.

    Chong Hao said displeased: "How can you compare with him? " A trace of resentment flashed across the vixen's eyes. For so many days, he had

    already regarded Chonghao as his own. He was his husband, but he slept with others, and now he suppressed himself for others. He clenched his

    fingers , let go again, bewitchingly said: "Let me out, I will treat you well, better than that vixen treats you. "

    Chong Hao remained silent, Yuan Tang opened his hands again to emphasize: "So much better than him!" "

    Chong Hao still didn't speak, Yuan Tang opened his arms wider: "So many? So much good..." Seeing that Chong Hao was still unmoved, he had no choice but to conclude: "Anyway, I will treat you very, very well! "

    "A Tang." Chong Hao finally spoke, but his tone was a bit heavy: "You saved my life, you hurt my life, the grievances between you and me are settled." The vixen looked at

    him.

    Chonghao continued: "After Qingyun leaves in a few days, I will hand you over to him, and he will let you go back to the mountain. From then on, the mountain will be high and the river will last forever." The vixen's eyelashes flickered, and he opened his mouth to say something,

    but It seems that I don't know what to say.

    He was completely bewildered.

    How can the reserve grain abandon the owner? What qualifications does he have to influence the master's whereabouts? He wanted to question, but didn't know where to start.

    He was at a loss.

    At this moment, there was a movement outside the door, and the servants brought the food, Chong Hao put the food into the golden room for him, and said: "I will treat you well these few days, and treat you and me as a husband and wife... ...I will always remember your love for me in my chest."

    He was referring to the crooked dagger.

    Yuan Tang looked at the food he gave him, thought about stabbing his knife, and suddenly seemed to understand something. He put the food on the table, sat on the stool, and looked up at Chong Hao: "Are you going to eat?" Just hand me over to the Taoist?"