19

Chapter 19: Shura

    The little fox felt a great tonic smell from this man. It was very strange that he was obviously a human being, but he actually had such a strong spirit.

    He lowered his front paws and looked completely unafraid. The leader met his dark eyes, and couldn't help reaching out to touch his head. The little guy rubbed against his palm, and the furry touch on his palm almost melted his heart instantly, and he rubbed it several times in a row. Down.

    It wasn't until the little fox tilted his head and looked behind him that he seemed to realize something. He stood up suddenly and shouted: "What do they look like! Go and inspect!" After he finished speaking, he gestured to the little fox with a sullen face:

    " Come here, I'll take you to find the master."

    A group of royal guards left reluctantly, and the little fox was picked up by him, and the other party kept stroking his soft and smooth fur. The vixen was quite comfortable being touched at first, Displeased to see him masturbating non-stop, he turned his face and bit on it, and the other party's hand immediately bled.

    He was taken aback, looked down at the naive little fox, then at his bleeding hand, and said for a while, "Little guy, why are you so fierce?"

    The vixen blinked, and his ears followed the blinking. With a slight movement, the other party couldn't hold back and hugged him tightly, saying: "Can the lord tolerate you being so fierce?"

    He smiled lightly and plucked the little fox's ears, while starting to walk in the opposite direction of the carriage, the fox picked him up Looking back with his small head exposed on his shoulders, he realized that he was getting farther and farther away from the carriage, and immediately retracted, with a look of doubt in his eyes.

    At this moment, a cold shout came from next to his ear: "Stop!"

    The man holding him stopped, and the little fox tilted his head to look, only to find that it was a man who was exactly the same as the man holding him. The other party sternly said: "Where is the monster, dare to turn into an official to steal the fox!"

    The other party stopped and turned to look at it. The vixen finally realized that the man's face had gradually changed. The originally majestic and heavy face gradually became sinister. With the tip of his nose, he finally found out what this person was, and he immediately struggled to get off the other person's hand, but he heard the other person whisper: "Little baby, why are you panicking?"

    "Put down the prince's favorite pet!" The real leader raised his sword and slashed over. The man dodged left and right, and said, "You offend me for a fox demon, this is not a good deal." The leader was stunned for a moment because of the word 'fox demon

    ' , his eyes met the little fox's dark and watery eyes, and he immediately intensified his offensive again: "The demon is also raised by the prince, put him down quickly!" A look of

    impatience flashed across the man's eyes, and he suddenly grabbed the little fox's mouth with one hand. At the back of the neck, the palm of the other hand accumulated power, and directly sent the opponent flying.

    The corner of his mouth raised, and

    he said, "You can't control yourself." He whipped up a gust of evil wind, flew up into the air, and carried the little fox all the way out of the palace. By that time, the little fox had turned into a 'little lion'.

    He pawed at his face with his small paws, and seeing the unstoppable smile on the other person's face, he immediately knew that he must be very embarrassed, so he immediately turned into a human form, and while stroking his messy hair, he said fiercely: "If you have something to say, don't worry." Will talk well, what are you doing?"