41

Chapter 41: Concentric

    Yuan Tang's request is really difficult for the fairy doctor. If it is poison, it is fine. In the fairy world, there may not be a fairy fetus born in hundreds of years. Where will there be a pill that can make normal people have a pregnancy reaction? ?

    Chonghao asked him to leave first, comforting Yuantang and said: "If I am like you, how can I take care of you?"

    "If you like me, you should wish to bear such suffering for me."

    "Then if you like me I, shouldn’t I be able to bear to see me suffer?”

    Yuan Tang flattened his mouth: “Then why did you let me give birth to you

    ?”

    Yuantang recalled his days in the mortal world, it seemed that it was true, every time he was the one who seduced Chonghao first, he thought for a while, then blamed: "Who made you look so delicious?"

    Chonghao laughed and said: "Then treat it as my fault. I'll check the book to see if there is a way to suffer with you."

    Yuan Tang let him go, but throughout the ages, there have been very few people who gave birth to fairy fetuses. Yuantang waited desperately for a few days, but couldn't wait for the news of Chonghao, and finally sneaked out of Moshang uncontrollably.

    As he went all the way, he saw the high-rise palace hidden in the clouds and mist, but he didn't know that his trace had already spread through the contact formation.

    "Where is he going?"

    "I heard that Baihu has made a heavy oath, so he probably won't play tricks casually."

    "It seems to be going to the East Heaven Gate?"

    "Could it be that he is going to steal Laojun's medicine?"

    "He There's no need to steal... You haven't seen the scene in Moshangcheng a few days ago, you probably already played Ah Wuze, and if you look at the heavens, you probably have no opponent."

    ...

    Yuan Tang moved forward and finally stopped under a tree covered with red threads. He looked up and suddenly found that there were signs hanging on it. This should be a marriage tree. Fairies who seek marriage will write on the signs One's own name and the other's name, but most of them are personal privacy, it is difficult to see, others can only see the empty sign.

    He stood for a while, and saw two little boys running up quickly, tremblingly: "Tanghu Immortal Lord came from a long way, what's the matter?"

    My reputation has spread all over the heavens?

    Yuan Tang was a little happy, and immediately walked in.

    Not long after he left Moshang, the news immediately reached Chonghao's ears. He was worried about his body and worried that he would cause trouble again. Chonghao immediately flew out of Zangshuge and rushed all the way, but he hadn't reached the place yet. , and saw Yuantang happily walking back with several red thread balls in his hands, he was relieved, and said, "What are you doing?

    " "After Yuan Tang finished speaking, he grabbed his hand and put it together with his own, and then began to wind the red thread. Chonghao took a look, and saw that Yuan Tang almost regarded the arms of the two of them as the core of the thread. The first layer was wrapped upwards, and he said: "You don't look like a red thread is tied here, you clearly want to kidnap."

    While pestering Yuantang, he said as a matter of course: "It's about kidnapping. Yuelao said that this thing might be useless to us, so please pester me a little more so that you won't be snatched away by others."